in Skellefteå and Västerås with possibilities to work remotely from Stockholm. The assignment must be filled as soon as possible The role
- The role means that you will establish framework agreements with suppliers of construction services for different categories on large construction projects. The work takes place in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Mains tasks:
- Implement procurement strategies in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Work with construction, indirect, equipment and operations teams to develop requirements and specifications as well as develop purchasing strategies that are in line with the company's needs.
- Manage quotes (RFQ) and purchase orders: from launching RFQ, commercial meetings, negotiations, to choosing suppliers and creating orders.
- Contribute to spending on category management strategies and action plans.
- Develop spending analyzes and identify opportunities for cost optimization.
- Maintain and develop new supplier relationships.
You report to the Director of Construction and Indirect Purchasing. Experience and competence
The role requires at least five years of experience in contract procurement. We are looking for you who are a skilled negotiator with experience in contract management and knowledge in ABK09, AB04, ABT06. We value good communication and analytical skills and a passion for construction and numbers. You must be proficient in English, in writing and speech. Additional proficiency in Swedish is an advantage. Application
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: [ Link removed ] as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at
+46 70 7868099
or 010 332 29 20 with any questions regarding the listed position.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.