Global Supply Chain Planner to Nynas in Stockholm
Are you a highly motivated person with an MSc in logistics, economics, engineering or chemical engineering who is looking for an opportunity to quickly develop within Supply Chain and logistics? Nynas is a different kind of oil company, now looking for a Global Supply Chain Planner with the right mindset to take on a challenge. Do you want to work in a inspiring logistics department at the core of a company where Dedication, Cooperation and Proactivity are rewarded? Don’t hesitate, apply now!
Nynas is a leading global supplier of bitumen and naphthenic specialty products for a wide range of applications, including road infrastructure and electrification. They specialize in refining heavy molecules into high-performance, long-lasting specialty products, and work closely with their customers to develop sustainable solutions that meet their evolving needs.
They are now seeking a highly motivated Supply Chain Planner to join their Global Planning Department in Stockholm. You will be responsible for optimizing Nynas Group's global supply chain, focusing on crude selection, refinery processing, supply sourcing, and logistics management.
To thrive in this role, you need to be a solution-oriented and an unpretentious doer who moves easily across all levels of an organization. You are curious and forward thinking and love to turn numbers into insights. As a Global Supply Chain Planner your main responsibility will be to plan the activities of the Nynas Group through the optimization of the supply chain and manage Nynas 3rd party financial agreements. You will report directly to the Manager of Global Planning.
You are offered
- A challenging and unique opportunity to influence Nynas' strategic planning. You will work in a dynamic environment, alongside dedicated colleagues worldwide.
- A role that puts you right in the center of the company’s supply chain management and strategic planning. This position is a valuable steppingstone and will provide you with the necessary knowledge to further develop and grow within the Nynas Group.
As a Global Supply Chain Planner your focus will lie on crude selection, refinery processing, supply sourcing, and logistics management. You will, among others work in close cooperation with refinery planners, business area managers, supply chain planners and sales teams, which requires you to have good social skills and an interest to build, maintain and develop internal relations.
As a Global Supply Chain Planner you will also, among other assignments:
- Prepare and communicate the Nynas Group's monthly Oil Flow Plan
- Present the Groups' material balance for the Budget, Insurance cases, and long-term plans.
- Manage 3rd party financial agreements.
- Undertake projects and case studies to evaluate the economic benefits of business scenarios.
- Present follow-ups and optimization potentials in the Management review meeting.
- Utilize and develop optimization tools and other valuation models.
- MSc in logistics, economics, engineering or chemical engineering combined with demonstrated skills in business planning and/or strategy planning and execution. You might come directly from school, but we believe you have practiced and polished your skills during relevant internships or summer jobs.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Experience in database software applications
We’re truly interested in your personality; characterized by being a self-reliant team player with an ambitious mindset, who has a solutions-oriented and analytical approach. You possess excellent analytical skills, proficiency in handling data and numbers, and have a strong ability to plan, reason and think quantitatively.
We will as a first step in this process send out tests as a first selection in the process where you need to pass the level of the tests to be able to proceed to the next step.
- Start: According to agreement.
- Work extent: Full time, until further notice with 6 months probationary employment.
- Address: Lindetorpsvägen 7, Johanneshov in Stockholm.
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Nynas that all questions regarding the position is handled by [ Link removed ] .
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.Information
Want to know more about Nynas? Take a closer look [ Link removed ] or view the video below:
Job ID: 15090470-SE