The company in question are a specialised biopharmaceutical company, they provide sustainable medicines to innovative therapies in the areas of haematology, immunology and specialty care. They bring a rare expertise and a strength in access that allows us to be a partner in care for those with high unmet needs. Their headquarter is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
We are now searching for a Sourcing Manager that will be part of the Indirect Procurement team playing a critical role in ensuring the continued success of the company.
You will be based in Stockholm together with the Indirect Procurement team and will be involved with indirect procurement work across our global portfolio. The company is in an exciting growth phase, and there will be good opportunities to influence and shape this role.
The purpose of the role is to support the business with Procurement activities to ensure cost conscious behaviour to drive the best value and outcome.
This is a consultant assignment. As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
* Support internal stakeholders in the procurement process to ensure cost efficiency and compliant purchases
* Collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders across functions and geographies
* Scope, evaluate and analyse quotes and potential suppliers
* Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and drive implementation along the Procurement lifecycle in terms of the 'Source to Pay' process, policies and procedures in collaboration with key stakeholders (e.g. Finance, Legal)
* Prepare and conduct supplier negotiations according to best-practices
* Log agreements in the Contract management system
* Ensure compliance to P2P processes including Purchase Order creation and follow-up
* Prepare monthly reports and monitor KPI´s
Vi söker dig som
* Experience using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* A minimum of 2 years experience from Indirect Procurement, P2P or Accounts Payable
* Experience from negotiation
* Knowledge in agreements, both commercial and legal terms
* Experience or interest in working with many different stakeholders, preferably cross-border
* Analytical skills - capacity to structure and analyze data sets in a time effective way
* Communication skills - ability to communicate to all levels in the organization and are fully fluent in written and oral English
* Experience from ERP system such as IFS or equal
* A drive to grow and to further develop within our company
In order to be successful in this position you should be analytical, structured, driven, proactive and have the ability to work independently delivering to deadlines. You are a team player with focus on relationship-building and are results-oriented and communicative.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Extent: Full Time
* Location: Stockholm
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and it is our clients wish that all questions regarding the position are directed to Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget