Here is a chance to be part of a fast growing and dynamic European e-tail company!
Pierce AB is one of Europe's leading and most successful e-tailer for motorbike and snowmobile riders. We have three web stores, 24MX, XLMOTO and Sledstore.
The company is growing rapidly and has just been listed on Nasdaq. With more than 400 people, we sell across 18 European markets and manages suppliers around the globe.
Come and join us!
We are now looking to strengthen our Sourcing Department with a manager for our Private Brands in Stockholm, Sweden. As a Sourcing Manager at Pierce you will lead sourcing activities for the Private Brands categories which has seen an exceptional growth over the last years. In your role you will manage existing suppliers based mainly in Asia and source new suppliers globally with the goal to grow even further. You will have two Sourcing Developers reporting to you.
Key Responsibilities includes
- Deliver according to agreed business case, both in time and with required commercial conditions. Projects are defined as new products, quality related improvement projects and volume shifts.
- Responsible for commercial related discussions and continuous improvements of private brand suppliers. Planning for dual sourcing and backup suppliers.
- Responsible for price negotiation of the PB suppliers with the support of Strategic purchase
- Being informed about the development of raw material prices and making external analysis
- Supporting the Quality manager for CSR and quality risks related to sourcing in key Asian markets as well as evaluating new global sourcing markets in line with the sourcing strategy.
- Implement the on-the-ground factory monitoring programs (including auditing, training, compliance, regulations, code-of-conduct and remediation follow-up) according to the aligned regulations with quality team.
- Manage team of direct reports (performance review, coaching, training and development)
To succeed in this role we believe that you have worked with sourcing global suppliers for at least three years. You are a self-starter with good market knowledge and a track record in sourcing sustainable suppliers with the capacity to scale up production to meet high demand.
- Strong business acumen, ability to communicate and influence, being organizational agile
- Strong analytic skills and project leader, well familiar to sourcing and supplier management
- Self-organizing, structured, keep focus under pressure, solution oriented and target driven
- Strong professional integrity and ethics in relation to suppliers
- Good leadership skills; able to set clear vision and direction, can build high performing teams, contribute to improve and simplify the business, foster the passion culture with trust and energy
What we offer
- A fun place to work at
- Being part of an international and multi-culture team
- A chance to make a difference
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Diverse working days, high and low
- Working both with Hardline and Softline
All applications are handled by Michael Page.