ValueOne is looking for a Sourcing Manager and Team Leader of Indirect Material for a longer consultant assignment at a pharmaceutical company in central Stockholm. The assignment must be filled as soon as possible.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.
We can offer a variety of assignments at all levels within Supply Chain Management. As a consultant at ValueOne, you are part of a professional and enterprising team consisting of the leading consultants in purchasing and logistics. If you choose to join our team, you are offered:
- A market salary, which you can influence yourself.
- Market-leading occupational pension.
- Generous health and care insurance.
- Health care allowance.
- Personal coaching and career advice.
- Network meetings with competent colleagues and Supply Chain professionals through recurring events and lectures.
- Competence development through world-leading individually tailored education and courses in Supply Chain thanks to our partnership with CIPS ([ Link removed ] ).
This is a challenging role where you will be part of the company´s indirect procurement team. The purpose of the role is to be the team lead of the newly created sourcing team and support with procurement activities that ensures cost conscious behavior. It involves indirect procurement on a global level with good opportunities to influence and shape the role. Remote work is possible to some extent.
- Lead, coach and train the team and prioritize the work in close interaction with Head of indirect procurement and the Category team.
- Develop the newly established function of Sourcing Managers and proactively identify opportunities for improvement.
- Drive implementation along the procurement lifecycle in terms of the Source to Pay process, policies and procedures in collaboration with key stakeholders (e.g. Finance, Legal)
- Support internal stakeholders in the procurement process to ensure cost efficiency and compliant purchases
- Scope, evaluate and analyze quotes and potential suppliers.
- Prepare and conduct supplier negotiations according to best-practices.
- Log agreements in the contract management system.
- Ensure compliance to P2P processes and follow-up.
- Prepare monthly reports and monitor KPI´s.
The person we are looking for must have at least 2 years’ experience from a role in finance or purchasing as well as previous leadership experience. In addition we like you to have experience from negotiation and knowledge in agreements, both commercial and legal terms. Good communication skills and fluency in English, both oral and in writing, is a must. We expect you to be knowledgeable in ERP system such as IFS or equal as well as MS Office.
Good analytical skills in connection with capacity to structure and analyze data sets is a prerequisite for the role and we like you have experience or interest in working with many different stakeholders, preferably cross-border. Furthermore you are a driven, proactive team player who have the ability to work independently, delivering to deadlines.Application
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: [ Link removed ] as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Frank Hemgren at +46 70-748 18 91 or +46 10 332 29 20 with any questions regarding the listed position. Please note that to apply for this position you need to be an EU citizen or have a valid Swedish working permit.
Job ID: valueone2158