ABOUT THE ROLE
In today’s digital world, technology has become an intrinsic element in all aspects and levels of life and business. Our consumers and customers utilize technology to access and engage with products and brands in an increasing number of ways.
In response, we want to hire strong and bright minds as a driving force to meet this change. In return we can offer you a great place to work with a company that beliefs and drives our core values (sustainable, ethical and responsible) in each step of the journey.
We are now searching for a Solutions Business Analyst to help us reach our digital tech and organizational goals. Our ideal candidate is analytically minded with a solution and customer focused mindset. In general, you’re attracted to digital topics and enjoy solving digital problems.
This position will have the opportunity to shape our future CRM eco-system, develop customer journeys and user stories and design effective solutions that support business success. Sound like an exciting challenge? We hope so!
This full-time role is located in Solna, SE and will report to digital Product Owner, Frederik Görander.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Take part of shaping the vision for the future CRM eco-system for Fenix Outdoor
- Understand and translate the user needs and wants into customer journeys and user stories
- Analyze and design effective solutions to achieve business goals
- Assessing the required time, cost, and impact of implementing the established backlog
- Communicate, make transparent and keep track of cost, timing, and scope of developments, including the approval of the completed functionality.
- Coordinate requirements and necessary changes with third parties.
- Collaborate with developers, assess need for required additional development, determine and monitor process improvements and implement them.
WHO YOU ARE
Requirements for this position are:
- You are a solution and customer focused with an inherent digital interest
- Naturally a good listener, you process information quickly and accurately
- Analytical thinking and problem solving are some of your best qualities
- You are detail-oriented and capable of delivering high-quality consistent results
- You can conduct cost/benefit analysis
- You are no stranger to processes modeling. Draw.io and Visio
- The past 3 years you have worked as a Business Analyst
- You have experience working with eCommerce, preferably with sales and marketing applications
- You are skilled in agile product development
- Professionally proficient in English communication
- A great sense of humor with the ability to see challenges as opportunities
When you join our trek, you're offered:
- An exciting & challenging job in a forward-leaning culture that rewards ambition
- Passionate, mission-driven colleagues who make things happen & help each other along the trail
- An international work environment where an open mind is a pre-requisite
- A company that cares that treasures success both for our organization and for society & our planet
Does this sound like the right job for you? Apply with us today through our career page. We review applications on a continuous basis and, depending on applicant flow, our ad may close earlier than expected. We are looking forward to reading your submission!
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.