Stoneridge is a tier 1 automotive supplier that specializes in sophisticated in-vehicle Electronics and drivers hours legislation products that are utilized within Europe. Stoneridge has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Solutions Architect to work with our international Fleet Services Team to help drive, design and shape our next generation products. This is a highly critical and strategic role for Stoneridge.
Stoneridge Electronics works with many OEM and Fleet Customers to bring real world value through data, technology and process automation. We recently won a new deal with an important client and therefore need to strengthen our Fleet Services Team with an exciting new position, Solutions Architect, where you will focus on our Tachograph and Driving hour Legislation Products.
The Fleet Services Team specifically works with Drivers Legislation, Tachographs, Telematics and Camera Systems and supports our Fleet and OEM customers. The Fleet Service Team consists of experts around the globe who are dedicated to drive value and process improvements to our customers though technology and automation.Arbetsuppgifter
As Fleet Solutions Architect, you will focus will be split into two equally allocated functions of developing new features and interfacing with customers as Stoneridges technical relationship manager to explain these features. You are responsible for connecting to the global engineering organizations and necessary cross-functional areas within Stoneridge to deliver features and functions for our Fleet products.
You will, among other things:
* Create and maintain comprehensive technical vision for Fleet Services solutions to solve business problems in alignment with the groups strategic direction
* Lead conversations and explain technical concepts to key Fleet Services customers and feedback into overall technical strategy. Produce prototypes of technical solutions where necessary to prove concepts and generate discussion
* Collaborate with key accounts to identify required software functionality, decompose functional requirements, and translate requirements into items for development team
* Leads system architecture evaluations and new system level projects with others in the business including engineering, IT and project/program management teams to improve on the solution proposal, mitigate risks and redesign if required
* To be the voice of the customer within our development cycle, ensuring the product is designed to meet our customers requirements by seeking out customer feedback on current and future functionality
* To maintain continuous personal development, highlighting areas of skills and / or competency, which need addressing, and to be personally aware of technical developments in software design, tools or methodologies, and where appropriate recommend their adoption within the company
* Travelling to other Stoneridge sites and customers locations can occur
This is a critical role where you will face and support one of our most important customers. Your responsibility is to ensure that the customer understands the value of the product and our delivery is of highest quality. To succeed in this position, you must have a passion for cloud systems, technology and developing long-term partnerships with customers.
You will be part of one of Stoneridge's best teams with high professionalism and competence and work with new technology. You will work with a product that they truly believe in and that will be delivered to even more customers in Europe in the future. If you want the opportunity to grow both technically and professionally, this is the right opportunity for you!
Vi söker dig som
To thrive in this position, we believe that you should have:
* Experience developing IT and cloud infrastructures
* Ability to communicate complex technical concepts and their expected value to a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
* Experience with cloud technologies; AWS preferred
* Experience with AWS technologies such as S3, EC2, Lambda, Redshift, RDS
* Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures, e.g. Cognito and Oauth 2.0
* Experience migrating legacy applications into cloud environments
* Ability to translate customer requirements into architecture and technical documents
* Exceptional problem-solving skills and root cause analysis experience
* Knowledge of tachograph systems and hours of service laws a plus.
* Masters degree in Computer Science preferred
* Place of employment: Dundee, UK or Solna, Stockholm
* Work extent: Full time
* Start date: Immediately or as agreed
In this process Stoneridge is working together with AW Executive Search, if you have any questions, please contact Recruitment Responsible Emelie Karlsson.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Stoneridge, Inc. is an independent designer and manufacturer of highly engineered electrical and electronic components, modules and systems for the automotive, medium and heavy-duty truck, agricultural and off-highway vehicle markets.
The Company conducts its business in four segments:
Electronics - This segment include vehicle electrical power and distribution systems, electronic instrumentation, Tachograph, information display products and Data Services.
Control Devices - This segment includes electronic and electrical switch products, control actuation devices and sensors.
PST - This segment is engaged in the design, manufacturing, sale and aftersales services of in-vehicle audio and video devices, electronic vehicle security alarms, convenience accessories, vehicle tracking devices and monitoring services primarily for the automotive and motorcycle industry.
Orlaco - The market leader in the field of camera and monitoring systems for commercial and industrial vehicles. This means we supply leading vehicle manufacturers around the world. Our systems increase safety, improve ergonomics, create greater comfort and provide for more efficiency.
Stoneridge Inc operating in 25 locations in 12 countries. We are proud to supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known OEM Vehicle Manufactures around the world.
We offer you a challenging position in our growing business with a real opportunity to influence the success of the business.
Find out more about Stoneridge and what its like to work with us at our website