Solutions Architect - Salesforce CPQ - Stockholm, Sweden
A major Mason Frank client is looking for an experienced Salesforce CPQ Solutions Architect/Senior Consultant to join an ongoing project in Stockholm. The client is happy to accept a fully remote candidate in an EMEA time zone.
The project is enterprise level, so expect to be working with all of the latest tools and technologies, and plenty of complex problems.
The candidate will work closely with the client, having a high level of infleunce on the process and producing creative solutions to challenges.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years working on CPQ projects, with at least one using Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick). Ideally these projects will have been mid- to large-scale.
Role & Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for Solution Architecture utilising Sales Cloud
- Understand the business requirements and deliver high-quality solutions
- Create and document end to end solutions to ensure clear 'big picture' representation of technology solutions, and work with Product Owners to break down into a constant flow of user stories into relevant backlogs
- Set expectations effectively so business and technology stakeholders are on the same page
- Ensure strong interaction and liaison between colleagues in pursuit of efficient and effective delivery and a great customer experience
- Have a high level of influence on the building of an enterprise level project
- Great company/employee culture
- Work with a high-profile global client
- 6 months guaranteed, opportunity to extend
- 3+ years of CPQ experience (required)
- Experience of Salesforce CPQ (required)
- Experience of Salesforce Sales Cloud (required)
- Experience in CPQ implementation/configuration (required)
- Experience working Agile (required)
- Experience in complex flows (required)
- Experience of mid- to large-scale projects (desirable)
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps (desirable)
- Customer-facing experience (desirable)
☏ + 46 8 502 425 42
☏ +44 (0)191 337 7670 (ext. 7670)
✉ [ Email address blocked ]