Are you experienced delivering end-to-end IT solutions and securing their integrity? Do you enjoy working with integrated IT solutions in global companies?
Solution Architect SKF IT
With focus on Quality and EHS
We have an excellent opportunity for a Solution Architect joining SKF IT. This is a global role where you will be working in a multi-cultural international team. You will be interacting with colleagues and users globally.
As Solution Architect your focus will be SKF’s new Integrated Quality and EHS IT solution. These are currently developed and deployed globally in the majority of SKF’s business processes (e.g. Quality, Manufacturing, Finance, Sales, HR, Logistics).
As Solution Architect your primary role will be to optimize the value of SKF’s Quality and EHS solution through delivery and risk reduction, while ensuring all regulatory compliance requirements are met. You will be securing the integrity of the end-to-end IT solutions. You will also be working with specialist architects (e.g. enterprise, domain, integration), project managers, IT project managers, other technical staff (IT security, developers, etc.), business analysts, system owners, IT suppliers and other stakeholders to ensure solutions are delivered based on the most effective strategy for the organization as a whole.
SKF’s Quality and EHS program is in an intense phase to deploy SKF’s solution globally. When the program reaches a global deployment stage this role will take on architect scope also in other areas. This will be planned jointly at valid time.
Your day-to-day work will be to
• Have the role of Solution Architect for solutions in the Quality and EHS program and future projects with full authority within approved architecture.
• Work with Enterprise Architects, Domain Architects, and Solution Architects in other areas to provide high level design and analyze dependencies of solutions with other IT systems.
• Be ultimately responsible for the solution architecture of a given system or module (or pre-defined clusters of those) during the program/project life cycle phases.
• Carry out and/or overseeing solution design and documentation.
• Focus on system technology solutions and their components such as Master data, Integrations to solutions in HR, Finance, Sales, Manufacturing, Logistics (architecture design, security, logical and technical views, etc.) and other solutions.
• Utilize understanding of industry solution trends to innovate and provide new project/product ideas within the investment lifecycle.
We expect you to have
• A university degree within relevant field
• Experience working as Architect in a global company with ability to understand and grasp complex integrated IT solutions
• Experience with SaaS solutions, API/Integration frameworks, SAP, Master data solutions.
• Experience in working with other architects at both enterprise, domain and solution level.
• Advantage to have experience in an Environmental Heal and Security (EHS) domain.
• Experience with all elements of change management.
• Experience with all major forms of quality assurance.
You will enjoy working here if you are
Motivated and a communicative team player who enjoys solving complex and analytical tasks, both independently and in collaboration with others.
• A challenging, international job with frequent business/customer contact.
• Exciting challenges and varied tasks as a part of a high-performing diverse team.
• A leader role within the SKF IT Architectural domain.
• A stimulating work environment and possibilities for professional growth.
Additional information for you
Location: Global, preferably Gothenburg or one of the main SKF sites. Local contract.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Danijel Sjogren, Recruitment Expert, at [ Link removed ] .
Are you interested?
…and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with resume and cover letter in English no later than 15 Aug 2021. Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 75 billion and the number of employees ca 41,000.