0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
One of Sweden's most widely known startups is looking to hire!
Operating on the principles that small actions can have huge impacts, this company is on a highly ambitious mission aimed at improving one of the larger social issues of our time - wasted resources!
Built on the philosophy of always challenging the status quo, this is a highly fast paced team that works at the forefront of their tech ecosystem, and they are opening their doors to interview prospective new teammates!
Role & Responsibilities
- In this role you will take on a high level of ownership pertaining to the back-end elements of a Node.js code-base, taking on responsibility for the inception, development and implementation of new features
- You will handle the toolings used to manage a highly complex, GCP-native infrastructure, so prior experience with Terraform and Kubernetes is highly desirable!
- Additionally, as one of the more senior team-members, you will lead the adoption of Node.js best practises, and guide/mentor the more jr members of the team
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of professional experience working with Node.js; ideally within client-facing applications
- Strong experience with modern DevOps toolings; Terraform, Kubernetes
- Prior experience working within cloud-native infrastructures, GCP preferred but others welcome!
- Highly competitive market salary with a great stock options model
- Health insurances, wellness allowances
- Significant Hardware budget
Job ID: KL17/03