Cision is the leading supplier of communication tools in IR and PR. Their clients use Cision to handle every aspect of their communication - from identifying important media and opinion leaders to reaching out with their messages, monitoring traditional and social media and evaluating the impact of their communications. Cision is located in Europe, North America and Asia and has partners in more than 125 countries. Are you ready to take the next step in your career and work as a Software Engineer / Java Developer at the world-leading IR and PR distribution company Cision in Stockholm?
Your role as Software Engineer / Java Developer
As a Software Engineer / Java Developer you belong to one of the global teams that are working with the go forward platform. The team consists of 4 developers today and are currently responsible for building the migration tools used to move clients onto the new platform.
The migration tools are built in node.js, react and java and extending their functionality will be part of your daily work to begin with. You will be responsible for providing expertise with the design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and operation of software to meet the business requirements. You will also:
- Analyzes large, complex systems to determine performance bottlenecks, missing functionality, application bugs and captures requirements in stories to improve overall efficiencies.
- Promotes a collaborative environment and adheres to established code system protocols, procedures and best practices to ensure the quality and integrity of code passes white board design review sessions.
- Facilitates activities that ensure the successful utilization of systems including developing documentation and test scripts.
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science / Programming is required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software development, commercial software and methodologies is required. Broad exposure working on a variety of platforms is required.
- Experience with Java
- Experience with React or Node.js
- Fluent English in speech and writing, Swedish is meriting
We see it as a merit if you have experience from
- Net Core
Your personal qualities
To succeed as a Software Engineer / Java Developer at Cision you are independent and proactive and have a good ability to make your own decisions. In addition, you are prone to change and open to both giving and receiving feedback.
What Cision will offer you
Cision has a corporate culture with an openminded thinking and development opportunities for those with ambitions. They value creative ideas and you will take part in decision making and get involved in future projects. They also have a prestige less working environment and they think it is important to have fun at work.
Do you find the role as Software Engineer / Java Developer at Cision to be of interest? Please apply as soon as possible since the selection and interviews will be held continuously! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal characteristics. We at Needo are looking forward to hear from you!
Java (Programming Language)