We are currently working on a fantastic opportunity with one of our largest clients who are focused towards the integration space. They work with customers of all sizes, industries and focuses to help integrate their systems, software's and platforms.
With branches across Swede this opportunity gives you the unique opportunity to enhance various environments and improve the productivity and efficiency of your customers environments.
Using the latest technologies within the Microsoft development space you will work amongst a specialist team of developers, Cloud experts and Integration specialists to implement and develop high level, technical solutions and deliver them straight into production.
This role is primarily remote based with very rare travel into your local office once a week/once a fortnight.
You will also have the ability to develop your skills in certain areas through constant training, conferences, certifications and workshops which are fully provided to you by your employer!
Skills & Qualifications
- Solid experience working within Microsoft development tools like .NET, .NET Core, C#
- Cloud exposure will be highly beneficial working with Microsoft Azure of the highest.
- Database exposure to SQL and similar technologies will also be very helpful
- The role will revolve heavily around API development using REST/SOAP - any experience in these areas will be hugely desirable.
- BizTalk exposure is also helpful
- Full training and support into new areas and technologies
- Great salary structures with full benefit packages
- Pension, wellness allowance and other great benefits.
- Work from home culture for the foreseeable future.
To find out more about this and other similar opportunities get in touch at [ Email address blocked ]
.NET, C#, .NET Core, API's, BizTalk, Integration, Cloud, Azure, Gavle