Polarium is a Swedish company dedicated to providing the best performing, safe and sustainable energy storage solutions built on lithium-ion technology. Polarium’s headquarters and R&D center are situated in Sweden and the manufacturing in Mexico. Through its global sales channels and representation in the US, South Africa, Sweden, UK, New Zealand and Indonesia, Polarium serves customers worldwide. Today, our market-leading solutions are in use on all continents and in all climate zones – from the Equator to the Arctic.
About the job
We are looking for a Software Developer with IoT focus to join us on our journey to build our new cloud platform. Joining our newly formed Digital Team means becoming part of a small, dynamic and fast paced team. With your knowledge and experience you'll get the opportunity to influence technology decisions and which tools we use.
You will be responsible to develop our connected infrastructure; from devices and sensors up to cloud. You will also integrate other 3’rd party equipment as well as defining and developing interfaces where customers can connect to our backend.
The position is based at the Polarium HQ in Kista. Business trips will occur occasionally, both international and within Sweden.
- Develop SW and infrastructure for all parts of our connected system
- Define and develop backend systems, API’s, client communication, OTA logics, databases, etc.
- Develop modularized design blocks with re-use capabilities
- Participate in connected systems specifications and architecture
- Support 3´rd parties with our tools and methods to ensure all SW is built to highest standards
- Own deliveries from 3´rd party developer
Who are you?
- You are passionate and pragmatic with a genuine technical interest
- You like working in a fast-paced environment
- You are a team player. Be used to team working environments (applying coding and style guidelines, do and get code reviews, contribute to documentation)
Qualifications and experience:
- Excellent experience using application specific SW systems such as C/C++, Python or similar
- Experience AWS, Azure, Jira, GIT amongst others
- Experience from developing software connecting large amount of devices
- Experience from industrial applications
- Master or bachelor´s degree in relevant education
- Excellent communication skills, and you are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Polariums future success.