As a software developer you will work in a team and develop a product that can handle contracts between operators handling roaming agreements. You will work with the lean and agile principles as well as flexibility in dealing with changing situations.
The position suits you who has a business and customer focused mindset and who wants to take the next step in your carrier. The position also suits you who is interested in the IoT space and wants to work with Blockchain Technology!
* BS/ BA in Computer Science or other related field
* Has work experience within Blockchain Technology
* At least two years of work experience of developing in C/ C++
* Good communication and networking skills in English
* You should be able to travel since the assignment involves three months work and learning the product in the Netherlands
As a person, you have excellent communication skills; strong analytical skills and a solution driven approach. You also have readiness to work and thrive in a rapidly changing business landscape.
* Start: Immediately
* Work extent: Fulltime
* Salary: Hourly based monthly salary
* Location: Stockholm
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Tieto is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more here