As a software developer, you will
* work in a Scrum Team to develop, deploy and support products
* support Service Delivery when required to fulfil service level agreements
* participate in the early phases of product development to provide knowledge concerning possible solutions.
We really appreciate your ability to collaborate and your skills to balance creativity and supportability in the technical solutions being developed. A key enabler for success is team spirit which requires social activities and competence development which is provided at UMC as an integral part in the day-to-day work.
* have a master of Science in Computer Science or equal
* is fluent in English and Swedish
It is an advantage if you also have
* experience of working using Agile Methods, e.g. Scrum or XP
* good skills in software engineering skills such as requirements analysis, architecture, design, integration and test
* have good skills in practicing test driven development and ALM using Microsoft TFS
You are a person with a passion for software development and team work. We believe that the agile way of working is natural to you and thus the importance of collaboration, curiosity and ability to respond to change.
* Start: September
* Work extent: Full-time
* Location: Uppsala
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from UMC is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com
and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more [here]((https://www.academicwork.se/vart-erbjudande-till-heltidskonsulter)