Learn to master cutting edge technology in IP networks and distributed real time embedded systems executing in a cloud native container environment.
For our client, we are currently looking for C++ developers that have competence in network, Containerization or Cloud Native architectural evolution etc.
You will be part of the 5G revolution and migration of telco software to cloud native deployments. We enable millions of simultaneous connected mobile users while handling traffic from IoT to 4K video in Gbit speeds combined with telco grade resilience to prepare for a future with autonomous vehicles and remote surgery.
Our client's teams are cross-functional, self-organizing and highly independent. Working directly with your Product Owner and partners in a collaborative manner. This requires maturity and a ‘team first’ approach, which we believe is the best way to build world-class software.
But first, as a consultant at randstad technologies, you have fantastic career opportunities. We offer you a stable permanent position with good development opportunities for those who show drive and interest. Working as a consultant at randstad technologies is an excellent way to build on your resume with various IT competencies. We work with both large and small customers in many different industries, which means that we can offer our consultants exciting and varied assignments in different locations in Stockholm.
The team will design, implement, and test the feature, product and system from requirements to production and commercial deployment. We use CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Delivery & Deployment) flow and philosophy, with pipelines made for as-a-Service to enable DevOps and with fast feedback loops. We believe in test driven development (TDD) hence competence in test case development and execution is valuable.
You will work with:
- Data communication and networking (Cloud networking, Container networking, Private/Public Clouds, TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Containers & Virtualization: Kubernetes, Docker, Helm
- Service Based Architecture, Microservices
- Git, Gerrit & Jenkins
- MSc/BSc level in Computer Science or equivalent level of knowledge
- Proficiency in C++
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken
- Passion about what you do, which is obvious from your actions
- A talent for software development and computer systems
- Ability and feel comfortable learning from team members and sharing with team members
- Ability to continuously build competence through experience, reading and experimentation
- Love for troubleshooting and digging into sophisticated problems
- Focus and ambition to understand customer needs
- Ability and take pride in understanding the whole product and its environment
- You also believe software development is more than just a job
Apply before 8/11, selection, interviews and presentation to the client will be ongoing. The position may be closed before the last application date, so please apply as soon as possible.