Are you the one for this job?Are you skilled in social media marketing and content development? Do you want to be part of a company that has been a pioneer in making refined Scandinavian Mountaineering Equipment? Do you have a passion for the outdoors? Then this might be the job for you.Job description
Klättermusen is seeking to hire a passionate Social Media Manager to join the Brand and Marketing team, reporting directly to the Global Head of Marketing. The Social Media Manager at Klättermusen is responsible for the day to day of our social media channels, maintaining a two-way communication with our community, and following our two overall Marketing Communication and Ecom Activation plans.
Our Social Media Manager will oversee and coordinate organic content as well as digital advertising throughout our channels together with our media agency. You will also be a key part of achieving our brand communication and commercial objectives in social media channels.
The role is based in our office in Stockholm with occasional traveling to our office in Åre and elsewhere in Scandinavia.What you'll do
- Daily management of all social platforms/channels: Instagram, Facebook, You Tube and LinkedIn
- Develop and publish editorial social content across our platforms to drive follower growth and engagement.
- Oversee and coordinate organic content as well as digital advertising throughout our channels together with our media agency.
- Write creative copy and adapt content (adjust voice/tone) to suit different social media channels, audiences, and campaigns.
- Ensure all content adheres to brand guidelines
- Set-up and manage key performance and evaluation KPIs.
- Monthly reporting on KPIs for business reviews.
- Create, manage, and optimize our social media calendar across multiple platforms, making room for reactive or quick-win opportunities when necessary.
- Manage and directly engage with social media communities by responding to posts and developing discussions, keeping a close eye on community sentiment, and trending content.
- Monitor mentions of our brands across all social media platforms to identify opportunities, escalate issues, and support with crisis communications where necessary.
- Work closely and collaboratively across marketing, PR and content teams to champion social-first ideas and execute activations, and strategies.
- Continuously ideate and innovate to find new and exciting ways to engage audiences to drive awareness, conversation, and affinity for our brand.
- Research and stay up to date of all social media trends, platforms, developments, vendors.
We are looking for someone with passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools. To be succecfu in the role we believe you have top-notch oral and verbal communication skills together with strong copywriting and copy-editing skills.
You ad value to the organization through your experince in tracking and analyzing data and the right candidate is also a pioneering self-starter, motivated by doing things differently and participating in an entrepreneurial, goals-oriented environment.You’re ideal for the role if you have:
About the company
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Fluent in English and Swedish. (The Social Media Manager writes everything in English)
- 1-3 years’ experience with B2C social media marketing and content development
- Direct experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Later)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus
- Deep understanding of the power of connection and relationships within the community
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, and HTML
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work meet deadlines
- A passion for the outdoors.
Since 1975 Klättermusen has been a pioneer in making refined Scandinavian Mountaineering Equipment. The designs combine utility and extreme durability, always with consideration of the environment in mind. Klättermusen supports and inspires outdoor enthusiasts through unforgiving weather conditions and unpredictable terrains. Rigorously tested in real-world conditions, the equipment embodies Klättermusen's commitment to creating the best and most sustainable equipment available.
Why join Klättermusen?
Work with passionate experts and top talents in your field – we are proud of our highly skilled crowd and the savviness each of us brings to the team.
Friendly and uplifting atmosphere – we believe kindness and respectfulness is core for our culture. A friendly smile or a helping hand is never far away.
Flexible hours and workplace – it is the result that counts, not when or where. Our hybrid/remote work setup allows everyone to set themselves up for success and create a more sustainable work-life balance.
So, what happens now?
This position is based in Stockholm and the office is in Banérgatan. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and unbiased assessment methods. Apply easily with your CV through our website, we do not want a personal letter. If you proceed in this process, you will be asked to answer a few screening questions as a first step. This process also contains psychometric tests, to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.
If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Anna Ålander at anna.alander[ Link removed ]