Are you an experienced Product Owner? Do you enjoy driving change? Are you passionate about customer excellence? Then this could be your next job!
SKF.com IT Product Owner
SKF.com is our global web platform serving customers, suppliers, and employees with a number of different services. We are now looking for a dedicated and passionate IT Product Owner to drive and develop our external web platform in close collaboration with our business counterparts and vendors.
SKF's external web presence is continuously developing to serve our customers, which makes this a great opportunity to be part of an exciting journey in this area!
Your day-to-day work:
As IT Product Owner you will work closely with our business Product Managers and with SKF Content Managers on the content in SKF.com. You will also together with the customer define the roadmap to maximize the business value of SKF.com and TMS. Furthermore, you will:
• Be responsible for the SKF.com backlog and prioritize this in close collaboration with the Product Managers
• Take an active part of the Agile delivery teams and participate in all Scrum events
• Work closely with our IT vendor and others to define and deliver epics and user stories as well as developing IT solutions
• Provide end user support to SKF Content Managers and Translation Managers
We expect you to have:
• University degree or relevant education, preferably within IT, with experience as Product Owner in IT
• Excellent knowledge and a strong background in working with Web content management systems, preferably SDL Tridion Sites and SDL TMS
• Relevant experience in defining solutions matching business needs, with knowledge in Web specific technologies such as SEO, UX, cookie handling, CDN, web analytics, GRM, SSO, digital asset management, and marketing automation.
• Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
You will enjoy working here if you...
… are driven and passionate about modern web technologies as well as driven to delivering world-class service to both internal and external customers. You are highly self-motivated and an excellent team player.
Additional information for you
This is a global position. Preferred location would be a major SKF site such as Gothenburg, Brussels, Schweinfurt or Houten, but other locations can also be considered.
You will report to Lottie Engström, Manager Digital Solutions, SKF IT, who is located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
For information and questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Danijel Sjögren, Recruitment Expert, at [ Link removed ] .
Are you interested?
…and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with CV in English no later than 22nd of August 2021. Please note that we can't accept applications via e-mail.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 75 billion and the number of employees ca 41,000.