Interim – Stockholm
This is a full-time consulting assignment. Our client is now looking for a Senior Product Manager that will join the Data Management Product Area responsible for our Data Quality, Management and Governance. You will closely work two squads focusing on Data observability and governance and drive the strategy, roadmap and ship products.
Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
- Gather and leverage stakeholder feedback, understanding of data processing best practices, the roadmap and business needs to define a prioritized roadmap for the team
- Work closely with other Product Managers in the Data Platform group to identify and address gaps in the client's offering with the goal of providing a world-class data development experience to the the client
- Serve as a product evangelist for data observability and governance
- Partner with your Engineering Manager to foster a culture of impact and performance
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and data science teams to gather feedback and requirements for the client's data processing needs
- Define and drive overall product vision, strategy and metrics for our data observability and governance teams, inspiring our teams to build great products and address gaps in the client's offering with the goal of providing a world-class data development experience
- Work passionately to ensure your team is focusing on the right things, balancing short versus long term needs. A healthy balance of innovation, support and maintenance is key for all successful teams at the client.
- You have experience with data driven product development and a technical background, either as an engineer or in a previous technical role
- You get stuff done! As shown by working as a product manager, or similar, in high performing teams
- Ability to take end-to-end responsibility for the product’s success
- You are a team player with proven ability to work cross functionally
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas in different formats
More about the assignment
You will be assigned to the customer through Intensogruppen. The assignment can also be applied by you with your own company and is expected to be a full-time long term assignment. Start 2023-02-13 until 2023-12-29. Please apply soon!
For questions about the position, contact Mattias Lyckberg, 0733-336080, at Intenso Teknikrekrytering AB.
We welcome your application!
About the company
Intenso Interim Management is part of Intensogruppen together with the Säljpoolen, Intenso Teknikrekrytering and Masterhelp Jobb. Intensogruppen has offices in Gothenburg, Stockholm, Malmö, Linköping and Jönköping.
For more information go to [ Link removed ] or [ Link removed ]