You seek a customer-oriented role within the technical field! Look no more, this could be it! ADB Safegate is expanding and will now strengthen our service department with one Service Engineer. We are looking for you who is naturally open minded, structured and have a way forward mentality. Customer experience and satisfaction is in the focus for our team.
ADB Safegate accelerate airport performance around efficiency, sustainability, and safety, by analyzing, recommending and delivering the right mix of intelligent operational and technical solutions and services for the tower, airfield and gate at the airports across the globe.
At ADB Safegate, we have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to move forward, but the way forward is never completely structured. It is important that you want to work in an organization where you can build structure, develop, and influence our methods with the rest of the team and investigate new possible technologies to fulfil to the organization’s business needs.
As a service engineer, you will get the opportunity to participate in our commercial projects and work with our hardware and software integrated in our docking control and monitoring system.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Log analyzing and root cause analysis
- Testing our advanced airport solutions and systems
- Handle support related matters, both hardware and software, towards our customers
- Train our clients on how to use the systems and
- You will be expected to travel in this role
You will be joining a team of seven colleagues; A committed group who enjoy challenges and likes to work both independently as well as in teams. You will also have a close collaboration with other departments like our R&D, System Engineering and Project department.
- At least Bachelor’s degree within IT or Computer/Electrotechnic engineering
- Good knowledge in MS Office
- Fluent in English
Meritorious is experience from:
- Experience with TCP/IP networking
- Support of commercial projects
- System log analyzes
- Programming language (C, C++)
- Microservice architecture (docker, Kubernetes)
- DB experience on administration level (PostgreSQL is a plus)
- Collaboration software (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Git)
- Linux and Windows system (administration level).
- Cloud services (Azure/AWS etc.)
- Experience from the aviation industry
- Swedish language
- Any other additional language
To be successful in the role we see that you are analytic, service-minded, driven, customer focused, prestige less, persistent and a person who takes responsibility.
Is this what you are looking for? Please apply today!
Company: ADB Safegate
Last day of application: 4th of August 2021
Selection and interviews will take place in August.
For this recruitment assignment, ADB SAFEGATE is in cooperation with Randstad. If you want to know more about the role, please contact Therese Roos, [ Email address blocked ] .