Randstad Technologies are now helping our client Pagero to find an experienced and motivated Service Manager with a technical understanding. As a Service Manager at Pagero, you and a team of application specialists will together help their clients with digitalizing and automatizing financial processes in a global environment. In this position you will build lasting relationships with global clients, creating partnerships that will grow Pagero and their partners.
- Are you a humble and unpretentious team player with excellent people skills and a passion for building relationships with clients while creating efficient and high quality technical solutions.
- Do you have experience working with international clients and working in IT projects?
- Do you have previous experience of working within integration and/or ERP projects?
If you are eager to learn and thrive in a high- paced, vibrant, and global working environment, apply below!
As the Service Manager you are responsible for ensuring that the customer’s interest is taken care of throughout the customer journey. You are the customer’s natural partner, building an understanding of the customer’s core business to guide them to the best solution in the Pagero platform acting as the expert on Pagero Services
• Leading large and/or complex projects – national/international customers in different markets and taking care of customers.
• Service Management in general
• Resource allocation for projects
• Project planning and steering toward milestones
• Guiding the customer to best practice solutions
• Proactively developing customer use of Pagero services
• Business Analysis for new markets, countries, or services
• Leading Workshops
• Reporting and follow-up
• Defining and refining internal processes
To qualify for this position you need to have a commercial vein and enjoy working side by side with the company’s sales representatives. You are a relationship builder with an advisory approach.
• You can communicate with both a technical and non-technical receiver
• You have at least 3 years’ experience of service management
• You have experience from integration projects
• You have an Academic degree with a focus on IT or Information System or similar work experience
• You are fluent in English and have at least a good to very good level in Swedish
• You are a customer focused team player
• You have a technical understanding and the ability to act as a knowledge advisor
• You have very good understanding of the flows of data and information
• Knowledge of Order to Cash (OTC) and/or Purchase to Pay (P2P) processes
• Sense of responsibility
• Additional language skills such as French, Turkish, Arabic and German among others.
• Experience working on international projects and/or as a consultant in customer implementation projects
We put emphasis on personal suitability, and we are looking for a candidate with a curious mindset and good ability to understand business needs with a technical interest.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labour market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
At least three years from similar positions.application.
2021-06-30, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
Your application can be in Swedish or English.
Credit and background checks are part of this recruitment process.
Please note: If you are not an EU citizen, please note that you must have full working rights aligned with Swedish laws. If you are on a work permit or visa, please make sure to attach the details along with your application.
For more information: [ Email address blocked ]