Passion, ownership, innovation and quality are messages that Swedish Match values highly among their employees. Their internal Service Desk is in an exciting and expansive phase. They work with some of the newest and fastest technologies within the business. Become part of a fast-paced team where you will be able to handle tasks high and low, to stimulate your continued development within IT and support. Apply today, we handle applications on an ongoing basis!
Academic Work is looking for a Service and Support Specialist on behalf of Swedish Match who will be part of their Global Service Desk, which today consists of approximately eight colleagues based in Sweden. You will have the opportunity to dive deep into technical problems and find solutions in order to deliver world class service. We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping people and has an ambition to develop further within IT and Service.
Swedish Match from Jobylon on Vimeo .
You are offered
* To become part of a successful Swedish company with secure forms of employment and that is in an expansive phase both nationally and internationally
* A social position with several contact areas where their internal Service Desk has a good reputation internally, which means that you will meet positive and happy colleagues on a daily basis
* A workplace with a open atmosphere that values your ideas and thoughts highly, where they encourage you to come up with initiatives for improvement
* A solid introduction to Swedish Match as a company by both your colleagues and your direct ManagerArbetsuppgifter
As Service and Support Specialist at Swedish Match, you will be your colleagues' main contact and help them solve IT-related problems. You will
* Work with various technologically advanced incidents such as providing support in their factories and offices
* Instruct and train users to resolve and prevent future incidents by themselves
* Work with technical issues for example in Microsoft and Azure environments
* Ensure that employees have the right equipment such as computers, mobiles and other technical tools
* Handle incoming calls, emails and walk by in support-related matters
Vi söker dig som
* A completed high school education with a technical focus
* Work experience from a similar position where you worked with technical support in a Microsoft environment and/ or worked as an onsite technician
* Knowledge of cloud-based environments with advantage in MS Azure
* A great interest in IT and helping people
* Speaks and writes fluently in both Swedish and English as you will use both languages in your daily work
It's meritorious if you have
* A post-secondary education in a relevant area as it will give you good conditions for further development
As a person, you are
* A Team player
* Good at taking responsibility
* Start: Immediately or according to agreement
* Scope: Full-time, until further notice with 6 months probationary employment
* Location: Sveavägen 44, Stockholm
* The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Swedish Match wishes are that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the advert can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.
Information om företaget
Swedish Match develops, manufactures, and sells quality products with market-leading brands in the product segments Snus and moist snuff, other tobacco products, and Lights. With its vision of a world without cigarettes, the Group is dedicated to the improvement of public health by offering attractive alternatives to cigarettes with its smoke-free products. Production is located in seven countries, with sales concentrated in Scandinavia and the US. Sales for 2020 amounted to 16,698 MSEK and the average number of employees was 6,700. The Swedish Match share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (SWMA).
Swedish Match provides consumers with the best quality products with well-known brands. Some of our brands include General (snus), ZYN (nicotine pouches without tobacco), White Owl (homogenized tobacco leaf cigars), and Cricket (lighters).