Are you experienced with SKF Pricing Solutions? Do you have SAP Sales experience and enjoy working with Sales solutions? Are you willing to be part of the journey to implement SAP in SKF in Europe?
Then you could be our next
SAP Functional analyst CPQ - Deploy
SEP (SKF ERP Program), SKF IT
SKF IT enables business success by providing by developing sound strategies, driving business transformation, and managing selected service providers. We have presence in the Americas, Europe and Asia. We have a strong ambition to deliver on time and within budget, in alignment with business targets.
Within SEP we work with the SKF ERP-platforms on SAP - a key component of the overall transformation to equip SKF for future challenges. This position will work with the Sales & Finance deploy projects in Europe.
Your day-to-day work
• Managing the day-to day work in the CPQ area to ensure deliverables and align with work needed in other respective functional areas.
• Knowledge carrier for the CPQ area in the deploy projects
• Be actively involved in the deployment and serve as an integral link for coordination and communication throughout the company on issues related to that process.
• Ensure that all stakeholders have a full understanding of business requirements related to CPQ in deploy
• Perform testing on your own and together with business
We expect you to have
• Bachelor’s degree within Sales, Logistics or equivalent education
• Proven experience in PnQ and/or CPQ
• Very good process knowledge of sales and pricing processes. If you have knowledge of SKF process- and/or pricing processes it is a plus.
• Fluent in English
• Knowledge in SAP sales modules is beneficial for you
You will enjoy working here if you are
If you are a good team player, customer focused, structured and analytical, collaborative, solution oriented, a problem solver, a good communicator and self-driven.
• A challenging, international job with frequent business/customer contact.
• Exciting challenges and varied tasks as a part of a high-performance diverse team.
• A stimulating work environment and possibilities for professional growth.
Additional information for you
Location: Any major SKF site in EMEA. Other locations will be considered for the right candidate. Local contract.
You will report to the Manager of Sales and Finance Deploy, located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Veronica Forsman, Recruitment Expert at SKF EMEA, located in Gothenburg, Sweden. You reach Veronica at [ Link removed ] +46 31 337 17 17.
Are you interested?
And think you meet the requirements. Please submit your application with resume in English. We are doing selection work and continuously, please apply today.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 75 billion and the number of employees ca 41,000.