Are you passionate in giving word-class support to users? Interested in taking the service in SKF to the next level? Then this could be your next job!
SEP Application Expert – SAP Purchasing DevOps
This position is a key role within the SKF IT organization that drives technical/functional projects to meet business needs. In this role, you will be hands-on and involved in all phases of a sprint - from analysis and detailing requirements to functional design, testing and implementation.
The Application Expert role of the purchase stream is primarily to manage the upcoming demands and secure the quality of provided needed enhancements to our SAP purchase template. Furthermore, you will:
• Drive the development of our S4HANA MM and Ariba, VIM OpenText modules and lead our Agile cross functional team and the development in the Purchase stream
• Analyze, design and define processes and drive standardization, identify process gaps and improvements, and drive implementation of solutions
• Communicate requirements to the rest of the project and ensure those are managed throughout the lifetime of the project
• Provide end user support to the user community i.e., answer process related questions, develop and document Best Practice, Service Catalogue, FAQ etc.
• Previous experience in global SAP ERP projects, mainly focusing on Purchase stream, with knowledge in S4HANA MM and Ariba, VIM OpenText modules
• Very good understanding of purchase processes, with experience in SAP configuration/solutions evaluation/validation and deployment
• Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills with ability to analyze and understand business processes
As we work with many different stakeholders, we also expect you to have strong interpersonal skills, be responsive and self-driven and have experience of working in multicultural environments.
This position will be located in one of the major EMEA SKF sites such as Gothenburg or Saint Cyr.
You will report to Claus Lunoe, Product Owner: Sales, Pre-Sales, Service, Purchasing, SKF IT, who is located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
For information and questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Thea Stenfeldt, Recruitment Expert, at [ Link removed ] .
Please note that we can't accept applications via e-mail.
Are you interested?
…and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with CV in English no later than 20th of August 2021.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 75 billion and the number of employees ca 41,000.