Our client seek to find scalable solutions that allow us to reach a product-market fit for all our growth markets and audience segments. At our client you will be given the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced international organization. This organization is continuously moving, and we want you to join the ride!
OBS.This is an open application, we will contact you when we have an assignment.
Platform Mission operates in the heart of our client. It is the team that make all of the company spin and hum, providing infrastructure, tools and services that allow all engineers to create value for customers.
Client Platform, a tribe in Platform Mission, is focused on mobile and client engineers. We are looking for a Senior User Researcher that can help us understand the needs of our customers and introduce research practices in our tribe.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients company. The assignment will be full time and start 12/10 to 31/12. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
As a User Researcher, your role is to navigate and lead product innovation in an ambiguous space, building a deep understanding of users' problems and turn qualitative user research into insights to advise the future of our products.
What youll do
• Work with small multi-disciplinary teams made up of engineers, product managers, data scientists, designers, and more.
• Be autonomous; youll take ownership of your work, and take responsibility for every detail, every step of the way.
• Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific platform demands to produce data-informed solutions.
• Design and conduct evaluative and generative research that influences and drives the roadmap for our products
Vi söker dig som
• CV in English
• You are experienced in conducting user research and usability testing, and turning the output into data that is actionable and can drive product design decisions
• You are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research
• You are a great storyteller and communicator, able to speak fluently to business people, designers, engineers and other stakeholders
• You have experience with or interest in Enterprise UX and/or B2B products
• You have 5+ years of relevant work experience, its ok to apply if you have less
• Start: Asap
• Work extent: Full time, long term
• Location: Central Stockholm
• This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
• Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.