As a part of the Market Operations organization, the role of the Senior TPS Specialist is to take full responsibility for the Toyota Lean Academy in the TMHE Northeast region. Initially that includes training followed by coaching and supporting individuals in your regions MSCO´ and finally establish a customer facing program of TPS experience sharing, support and consultation.
TMHG and TMHE has decided to develop the ability and capability to use TPS knowledge as a unique selling point (USP) by creating a competence centre in the sales & marketing organization to optimize process inside the MSCO's and utilize the TPS competence as solution provider for customers.
The initiative is led by headquarter in Japan and involve all the world-wide region of the Material Handling Divisions. The TLA regional manager has the task to develop, train and support the MSCO's, located in the own region and collaborate with the central team to design the vision and the strategy of TLA.
As Senior TPS Specialist you are:
- Fully responsible for establishment the TLA program implementation according to agreed plan TMHE plan in your region
- Responsible for TLA results (Internal & external) in your region
- Continuous TPS competence development of local TLA MSCO resources in your region
- Quality assurance of TLA services performed in your region
- Acting TLA consultant directly at the customer site in any TMHE region upon request
- Active promotion, sales and marketing of the TLA offer to the market. For ex. Participate in conferences, seminars, interact with universities, etc. in your region
- Be an active member of the TLA core team
- Expert in Lean tools and with consolidated professional experience to lead Lean Transformation
- Business and market acumen
- Good in communication and relations
- Governance structure in TMHE including MSCOs and Independent Partners
Depending on the chosen candidate the location could be in any of the THHE Offices in Europe, but preferable in Mjölby Sweden. As Senior TPS Specialist you will report to Head of Toyota Lean Acedemy.
We would like to receive your application in English as soon as possible as the selection will be made continuously, but no later than June 18th 2021.
For more details on the job, please contact: Stefano Cortiglioni, Head of Toyota Lean Academy, Stefano.Cortiglioni(at)toyota-industries.eu