Are you interested in working with the complete vehicle in a wide range of different projects? Do you have a passion for customer success and product performance? Then this might be a perfect position for you so keep reading!
There is now an opportunity for you to join us in the Climate Team as a Test engineer.
Climate defines, verifies and validates customer features focusing on enhancement of the AC, heater of the truck cabin during driving and parking. The team's main goal is to sustain and strengthen our leading position on heavy duty trucks around the globe.
As a test engineer your mission is to plan, verify, tune and report Climate technical feature according to project requirements. You will verify system and modules performances according to Vehicle (CAB) request for verification. You will finally contribute to the development of competence and knowledge starting from component/system testing to On-road testing including winter and summer expeditions.
As a Test engineer your responsibility is to:
Who are we?
- In Projects:
- Support Feature leader in Test Request definition
- Plan and execute tests
- Post process test results including analysis and Feature conclusion
- Deliver engineering reports with clear status, recommendation and proposals for improvements
- Issue Protus reports when necessary
- For competence development and knowledge
- Support in developing test methods for new technologies, transport solutions within features, functions or field test
We are the customer voice. We contribute to deliver the right Products & Services to all Volvo Group brand customers. If you join us, you will be part of an engaged and tight team where we rely on cooperation and support from each other to be successful.At Volvo Group Trucks Technology are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strength, inherent to differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender and nationality, among others. Who are you?
We believe that you have excellent communications skills, enjoy networking and creating relations. You have a high integrity, customer focus mindset and an ambition for continuous improvement. Lastly, we also believe that you have adequate planning and organizing abilities.
We believe that you have:
If you want to be a part of the team, you are welcome to apply for the position. For more information please contact
- Master of Science in Engineering
- Good experience from the automotive industry in the verification, validation area
- Knowledge in Cooling/Heating system is an advantage
- Knowledge of Vision and/or engineering tool is an advantage
- Skills in managing time plans with multiple dependencies
- Preferably a C and CE driving license
- English proficiency
Aurelien Fabert, GTT FVV, Group Manager Driving Performance, Aero & Climate, +46 765536090