In this role you will take on a big responsibility for the backend technology and development processes in the Salesforce.com platform. You will continuously strive to make the best use of dev environments, processes, code handling etc. As a company we have bold goals and our team will be key players in making them possible; your contribution will be important!
Who is your future team?
With Salesforce as platform, we as a team deliver a workflow for our sales, marketing and support organizations world wide. We have integrations in between Salesforce and on prem systems so the technical landscape is complex and fun! Do you like to have your head in the clouds but are not afraid of taking a deep dive? That's what the everyday in this team looks like. You need to be a visionary and at the same time be able to dive into the details of a solution that will improve the technical landscape. You will act as tech lead and like an architect for that area. The team is based in Lund and the Axis office.
What you'll do here as a tech lead in the Salesforce.com team:
Solve problems. Constantly move forward in improving our technical environment. Work with other teams to secure ease of use in using different environments. Add new and improved ways of code handling. Take responsibility for the long term architectural paths in Salesforce technical environment.
Furthermore, you will:
- Be a part of long term projects to ensure their technical sustainability over time
- Share your previous experiences with more junior developers, helping out with code reviews. As well as learn from them.
- Join in on producing the solutions
- Sometimes help the testers, if something is extra tricky
Who are we looking for / Who are you?
You are a passionate problem solver and a team player with a few year's of experience as a tech lead or similar. You have no problems turning needs into technical solutions and you can foresee and explain consequences of choices being made. You have a long term centric starting point in your technical suggestions.
We'd love to hear that you have:
- Documented experience from working with Salesforce.com platform. (We work with Salesforce Sales cloud, Service cloud and Pardot.)
- Worked in Git and have experience from Gerrit and Jenkins
- Experience from other complex technical setups with integrations in between the cloud and on prem systems.
- Strong experience in object oriented programming (preferably Java somewhere in the mix)
- Knowledge in governance models for workflow, such as ISO or SOX (otherwise we will teach you).
- Dedication to testing, code reviews and other quality-oriented practices supporting workflows are highly valuable.
- Swedish and/or English fluently
But most important is your attitude. A mix of curiosity and reflection is what will be needed, since we have a lot of mandate in our team. Collaboration is key to success at Axis, so you are good at communication. Your closest manager would be Niklas Nilsson, Manager Sales- and marketing business integrations.
What Axis has to offer:
In exchange for your dedication Axis can offer you an innovative and global organization with an environment where you can develop both as a professional and as an individual. You will have a great opportunity to make a difference to our business.
Ready to act?
Find out more about the position from our Manager Niklas Nilsson at +46 70 272 27 67