Randstad Technologies is now looking for an experienced embedded software engineer for one of our clients in the automotive industry. Here is an opportunity to be a part of an Agile Scrum team developing safety features for the cars of the future. Our client uses a CI/CD tool chain and development of automated SW tests are a part of the daily tasks.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
Our client develop Active Safety Platforms with both Feature and Platform SW. For the Feature Development within Collision Avoidance we are looking for a developer with experience of embedded SW. Someone who is familiar working in an Agile Scrum team, SW development and SW integration, interface updates and performing code reviews. We are using a CI/CD tool chain and development of automated SW tests are a part of our daily job.
We are looking for candidates with:
- 5+ years experience from SW development of embedded safety critical systems, preferably within the automotive domain.
- Prevous experince of Feature Development (C++, Matlab/Simulink, Python).
- Knowledge of embedded SW development and agile methods.
- Previous exposure to GIT/Gerrit and req. management tools like Systemweaver, codeBeamer or similar.
- Direct experience from developing Feature SW like Collision avoidance (AEB, LKA) is a highly valued merit.
- If you have experience of Automotive SPICE and ISO26262 this is a big plus.
Furthermore, we are looking for candidates with a drive and energy to really do a good job, and you like to make a difference. We are looking for candidates who are:
- Curious, and like to work in complex systems.
- Structured, analytical and communicative.
- Independent, result-oriented and cooperative.
- Being able to work also with unclear/changing prereqs.
- Since you will be a senior member in the team it is important that you like to help and teach others.
For this position you need to have a Driver's license B. For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
At least 5 years’ experience from similar positions.application.
2021-09-30, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: [ Email address blocked ]