Randstad Technologies is looking for a talented Software Engineer to join Qmatic's R&D team in Mölndal.
Q-matic is a global leader with local presence in Customer Journey Management. Each year we enable 2 billion customer journeys in over 120 countries. 40 years of innovation has given Qmatic the technical advantage to create valuable customer experiences by connecting people to services. We simplify contacts, reduce friction, and save time and money for our customers and end users in retail, finance, health services and public sector.
We are a cross functional diverse team with colleagues who value close collaboration. This is demonstrated by frequent pair programming, shared responsibility, a whole team test approach and joint effort and ownership. For us it’s important to take care of each other and make sure everyone is included in validation of features as well as decisions regarding our way of working.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Q-matic you will be working with a flexible customer journey platform supporting three different databases (MS SQL, PostgresSQL and Oracle) and two different operating systems (Windows Server and CentOS). The platform provides REST API:s for integrators to develop applications throughout the whole customer journey, pre-visit, during the visit and post-visit.
This is an opportunity for a you to make a real impact when we take our next step towards cloudifying our software solutions to focusing on multitenancy and seamless updates. You will have an impact with regards to technology and strategy and influencing the directions of the way we work and what we do to accomplish our goal.
To thrive in this position, we believe you are an ambitious team player with experience of transforming an on prem product to a service offered in a multi tenant cloud solution. We also believe that you possess clear leadership skills and are highly result driven still prestigeless.
Full-time. The position can be located in Krokslätts Fabriker Mölndal, Sweden or remote.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- relevant education and hands on experience in a similar role
- knowledge in how to build scalable platforms with microservices (containers or serverless)
- experience working with AWS, docker, Kubernetes
- skills in Java, Spring and its ecosystem and Groovy
- a very good understanding of relational databases
- experience in infrastructure/network such as JMS, WebSocket
We think you should:
- be experienced in test automation and value quality in an early stage
- have good interpersonal skills, and ability to effectively communicate with a diversity of individuals
- have the ability to communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written
We also think you could advantage from:
- experience in security (OWASP)
- frontend competence (vue.js)
Selection and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis. The position may be filled before the last application date, so please apply as soon as possible.
For more information:
Josefine Westlander, josefine.westlander @randstad.se
Soheil Subhi, [ Link removed ]