At Korn Ferry, we take every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by exceeding expectations to deliver a little extra. We call it surpassing potential. To inspire and engage people, teams, even entire organizations. To give life to corporate strategies. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unleash potential, realize ambitions and change lives. Together we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together we are more than.
As a global organizational consulting company, we help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive better performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles and areas of responsibility. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we support them in how they can reward, develop and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve customers in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
- Organizational strategy
- Assessment and follow-up
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership development
- Reward and benefits
Visit kornferry.com for more information.
Korn Ferry is about to start an exciting project with our newest technology client, Ericsson.
With a focus on shaping a world of communication, this giant in the internet communication space is an employer characterized by freedom of choice, and Korn Ferry is building a team to support their recruitment throughout EMEA.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter who with us will build and develop customer relationships through cutting-edge expertise in recruitment, which includes purchasing, screening, evaluation and marketing of candidates to our customers.
The role focuses on high-quality management of the candidate relationship as well as customer focus and sensitivity in client-oriented activities.
In this exciting role, you will work as a subject expert on the candidate tracking system, candidate sourcing and streamlining of the recruitment process.
Customer relationship management
- Responsible for the daily interaction with customer / HR business partners in a fast, professional and responsive way and always strive to deliver superior service
- Identify and communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies.
- Conduct meetings with the customer regarding the roles and set expectations for the recruitment process, including market information and reporting.
- Develop a deep understanding of your assigned business units and region.
- Process management and sourcing
- Follow the agreed customer recruitment process for recruitment delivery.
- Create and implement multi-channel strategies to identify qualified candidates and / or build talent pools for current and future requirements.
- Use competence-based interview questions to identify and differentiate candidates in presentation and shortlist.
Candidate relationship management
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies and channels to build relevant talent pools.
Assess the candidate's suitability with regard to skills and suitability for the business and the area
- Effectively communicate position opportunities and customer proposals
- Manage all candidates efficiently throughout the recruitment process.
- Develop and maintain relationships and seek references from other candidates.
- Manage the candidate's expectations and ensure fast and constructive feedback.
Skills and experience
- At least 5 years of full-time recruitment experience.
- Involvement in projects outside the daily delivery, D&I, continuous improvement, mentorship and senior level exec hiring.
- Experience from hiring candidates at senior level in the roles of Data Science, AI and specialist development
- Demonstrated ability to be client-oriented and carry out interactions with customers in a fast, professional and responsive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to set and manage customer expectations through the recruitment process; identify continuous opportunities for improvement and be an advisor to the client.
- Lead customer meetings or collaborate with HR business partners to understand job requirements, provide input, develop and implement sourcing strategies to identify candidates that match customer requirements.
- Contact candidates / sources directly and inform the candidate about the opportunity and customer value for professional / technical and leading roles.
- Implement and document screening processes including CV review, telephone interview and shortlist of candidates, design questions and scripts for the screening process.
- Successful track record of finding innovative sourcing methods - especially for difficult to find skills.
- Manage candidates in all parts of the recruitment process, ensure that candidate expectations are handled and constructive feedback is given in a timely manner, which optimizes the candidate experience within specified guidelines.
- Demonstrated capacity with candidate tracking systems, updating of postings and information, which ensures system integrity and accuracy in client reporting and analysis.
- Access and generate reports for both customer and Korn Ferry.
At Korn Ferry we are proud to attract exceptional people, so we encourage a culture with ongoing career development and recognize achievement and commitment (think competitive salaries, bonus systems and incentives!) You get the opportunity to work in an interesting and challenging role, influence and build relationships in our growing business and customer business. If you want a role where you work for an industry leader in technology, with a balance between work and private life and a friendly working group - join us.
Connect with us! Why not also join our talent community so you can be the first to hear about all our opportunities and by the way, I'm sure you know some amazing people so spread the word so they can join too. We would love to hear from you.
Korn Ferry is an equal employer / affirmative action employer - minority / woman / disability / veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.