is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 8,600 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to their name, Ericsson are a global leader of shaping the future of technology.
We're looking for a Recruiter to join our new RPO with Ericsson, supporting recruitment across Europe. Working in true partnership with our client, you'll utilise your passion for bringing a consultative, proactive approach to your work, underpinned with a strong focus on inclusive hiring practices. You'll build and optimise client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening and assessing candidates, while helping guide our clients through the recruitment process. This may be in an on-site or off-site environment, depending on the business needs.
- Manage the full recruitment process cycle from initial role briefing through to offer stage
- Build strong partnerships with the business area you support and candidates to drive client and candidate satisfaction
- Work with the sourcing team to drive strong recruitment strategies to ensure you have strong talent, with a strong focus on diversity within the shortlist
- Utilise all available direct sourcing tools and technology to ensure a quality candidate shortlist/pipeline
- Communicate effectively with the client to identify needs and evaluate alternative recruiting solutions
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, driving continuous improvement initiatives
- Provide information to Hiring Managers regarding market conditions, candidate availability, salary benchmarks
Skills & Experience
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Experience in a full cycle recruitment role, from direct sourcing, screening, assessing/ interviewing, and offering candidates, either in an in-house, agency or RPO environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to build strong relationships at different levels within an organisation
- Strong organisation skills, and the ability to delegate, where applicable, certain aspects of the recruitment process i.e. interview scheduling and sourcing
- Demonstrated interest and ability to work in a fast-paced service environment
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Experience and ability to navigate ambiguity and prioritise different needs and plans to accommodate a broad range of stakeholders and responsibilities
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.ons, candidate availability, salary benchmarks