On behalf of our client, a large Nordic corporation in the financial industry, we are looking for a Senior Qualified Accountant to the company´s headquarters in Stockholm. The assignment starts May 10th and lasts until November 5th.Om tjänsten
Our accounting team is looking for a temporary worker to fill the position of Senior Qualified Accountant. In this position your main tasks include accounting duties such as monthly reports.
Dina arbetsuppgifter i huvudsak
The job of Senior Qualified Accountant comes with lots of responsibility and lots of fun. Your to do list includes:
• Monthly closing, accounting and reconciliation
• Financial and Tax reporting
• Tradeflow administration and analysis
• Analysis and business support
• Process development
• Project participation
Vem är du?
To be successful in this assignment we believe you have the following;
• Analytical and curious mind set
• A genuine interest in getting it right and the drive to implement new processes as well as the willingness to understand and to improve existing processes
• Enjoying learning and collaboration
• University degree in finance and/or accounting
• + 5 years relevant qualified experience from audit firm (big 4), bank or insurance business, or other large company accounting experience
• The ability to work in a Swedish speaking environment; to speak, write and read the language as well as fluent English skills, both in speech and writing
• Experienced user of Excel
This assignment is for six months and starts May 10th, 2021.You will be employed by Poolia Ekonomi! We care about you and that you will be satisfied working as a consultant with us both at our client’s office as well as employed by us. Of course, your employment with Poolia includes collective agreement, insurance policies and occupational healthcare. We also offer our consultants wellness compensation, rebates on different training facilities as well as various social activities externally as well as in our office. You will have a consultant manager on your side whom you will be able get all the possible support to be successful in your assignment.
We look forward to receiving your application!