Randstad Technologies is looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join Qmatic's R&D team in Mölndal.
We are a company driven by the promise of Connecting People to Services! In our flat organizational structure, you get the chance to work “where it happens” – close to the product and the business. You can own your professional development and advance your career as you work across global boundaries to develop ideas that shape the future of our business, products, and way of working.
The development department at Qmatic is characterized by a climate of transparency and a positive atmosphere. We believe that you, like us, want to have fun at work and enjoy teamwork. As a team, we work freely and autonomously to solve problems. It allows us to take responsibility and ownership throughout the whole software development process.
As we are expanding our Research & Development department, we are now looking for a Senior QA Engineer with a great passion for quality. R&D at Qmatic is characterized by a climate of transparency and a positive atmosphere, and we believe that you, like us, want to have fun at work and enjoy teamwork. As a team, we work freely and autonomously to solve problems. It allows us to take responsibility and ownership throughout the whole software development life cycle.
You will get the opportunity to lead the test process in our ongoing cloud initiative. By applying knowledge from experience procured during previous assignments testing in a multi-tenant cloud environment you will get a lot of freedom to establish a test approach that is most suitable to secure functional as well as non-functional acceptance criteria. You will be working close to testers in other teams synchronizing test activities and sharing knowledge through our community of practice.
As a Senior QA Engineer at Qmatic you will ensure that the validation and verification of features are done in the most suitable way given approach, platform and product. We are fully committed to our initiative to host our products in a multi-tenant cloud environment. To enable continuous integration and deployment you will need to understand the value of automated regression testing. You will support the development team by introducing and implementing a test approach suitable for the purpose.
To thrive in this position, we believe you enjoy working in cross functional teams, pushing for high quality solutions and testable code. As things continually change you easy adapt to new ideas. As a person we believe you are curious and brave with a coaching approach.
Full-time. The position is located at our HQ in Krokslätts Fabriker, Mölndal. Given the current pandemic we mostly work from our home offices and we see that you too have experience working in distributed teams.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have relevant education and proven experience in a similar role
- Have a background as a functional tester
- Know the value of, and have experience in test automation
- Have experience applying an agile approach
- Have experience of testing applications hosted in a multi-tenant cloud environment
- Have a general database knowledge
- Have the ability to communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written
We also believe that you:
- Have experience of performance testing applications hosed in cloud
- Have a knack for solving complex problems in addition to good analytical skills
- Have good interpersonal skills, and ability to effectively communicate with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Have previous experience working with CI/CD and with AWS as well as experience of performance testing for cloud applications is an advantage.
For more information:
Josefine Westlander, [ Email address blocked ]
Soheil Subhi, [ Email address blocked ]