We are highly excited to be the exclusive recruitment partner of a dynamic FinTech company that has recently secured an agreement with the largest Nordic bank to be their main brokerage provider!
Built on the ethos that renewable energy methods should be available to all, this company is dramatically lowering the costs associated with 'going green' at home.
Their platform provides a very clear and evident financial incentive to mortgage providers to actively promote and increase the domestic usage of renewable energy methods; lowering energy costs, and contributing that little bit more to saving the planet!
Role & Responsibilities
- Working in a small, highly efficient team, you will work the full development life cycle - building products designed to lower the barrier to entry to 'green financing'
- In this role you will be granted ownership over your products, requiring constant monitoring, testing and optimisations for future releases and incarnation
- Additionally, you will be building the foundations of a platform that will expand to provide a means for millions of users to access 'green-tech innovations'
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of professional experience in software engineering
- Commercial experience with Python (FastAPI / kafka-Python) or GoLang
- Knowledge of containers and microservice technologies is a bonus!
- Highly competitive salary model
- Wellness allowance, health insurances
- Hardware provided as standard