At Benify, we help companies around the world become better employers. Our journey started in 2004 with three friends in Sweden. Today, Benify is a truly independent, flexible, and agile global technology company offering the market’s leading global benefits and total rewards platform with more than 1,500 clients and 2 million users around the world.
With our award-winning SaaS platform, companies are able to create an exceptional benefits and rewards experience while reducing benefits administration, radically improving the communication of their employee value proposition, and ensuring better data governance and management of benefits and rewards costs.
Your role as Product Manager
We are now looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Benefit Engine team! A high performing team consisting of developers, tech lead, agile coach, UX and Product Owner who’s focus is to ensure perfect user experience and functionality for benefit enrollments.
You will be a key figure in our organization, by working close to our multinational customers, understanding their goals and act as a bridge to R&D. You will be responsible for cross-team roadmap and vision.
The position also includes:
- Market research to understand what is trending in the area of compensation and benefits
- Serve as link between stakeholders and the R&D team(s)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in your product area and across product areas in R&D
- Inspire the teams with a product vision and roadmap for our multinational segment
- Be involved in product roll outs in close collaboration with marketing
- Act as a product specialist towards multinational clients prospective an existing
Do we have you on the hook yet? Good! This is what we are looking for:
Since you will have external as well as internal contact areas, you have great skills in building professional relationships. You have the ability to transform business needs into product features and understand what is technically possible. You are organized and can put pieces together to see the big picture and also have the analytical skills to make data based decisions to know what to prioritize to bring value to our product.
We see that you also have:
- Relevant education, probably within the field of Software Product Management
- Excellent knowledge in product management and agile processes
- At least 5 years of experience in the field, and 2 years as a product owner or product manager in a software engineering environment
- You have a great business, commercial & customer mindset and understand metrics, growth, usage, customer value and profitability.
- Preferably experience from working with products close to the end user in collaboration with UX and development teams with a focus on annual benefit enrollments
Sounds interesting? This is what we at Benify offers you
At Benify, you get the opportunity to work with our 56601899.1628 Global HR software-solution and work for an organization where everyone contributes to our success, helps each other out, and has fun while doing it. Benify has over 1,500 clients with more than 2 million users in 79 different countries with a 98% retention rate - and we have our talented employees to thank for that.
At Benify, we want everyone to find success and have the opportunity to evolve - we not only welcome our employees' ideas, but we also encourage them. It is therefore extra fun that we, not one but two years in a row, have been named one of [ Link removed ] ! As an employee here, your development within the organization is up to you. Your initiative, goals, and curiosity are key to your development and growth at Benify. We are a rapidly evolving business and want you to feel comfortable working in a changing environment.
Start date: As soon as we find the right match
Extent: Full-time, 100%
Location: Stockholm, Gothenburg or London
Are you our new Product Manager? The selections are ongoing and may be filled before the last application day, so make sure to apply today!
If you have any questions about the role, our company or what it's like to work at Benify, feel free to contact [ Link removed ] (Talent Acquisition) or [ Link removed ] (Head of Product management)