Logistics Senior Terminal Manager for Supply Chain
Beskrivning av tjänsten
At Billerud we believe that when we have tomorrow in mind, we will do our very best today. It is thanks to our employees that we are a world-leading company within the field of renewable paper and packaging materials. Do you want to realize your true value and work for a sustainable tomorrow? Join us!
We are now looking for a Logistics Senior Terminal Manager for Supply Chain to Billerud!
The position is a permanent employment and placement will be in Solna, Gruvön, Skärblacka, Gävle, Frövi or Karlsborg depending on the candidate's location.
Logistics is a part of the Supply Chain within Billerud. As an organization, Logistics aims to challenge conventional logistics solutions for a sustainable future. Our vision is to design and operate the most proactive, reliable, sustainable, and cost-effective logistics solutions in the industry. The overall goal of the Logistics function within Billerud is to take full responsibility for the logistics flow, from mill to final destination.
If you enjoy development, are interested in driving change and developing Billerud’s logistics solutions, we have a position for you!
Your main tasks will be:
- Strategic responsibility for many of Billerud’s terminals regarding procurement, implementations, performance tracking and development
- Drive standardization and best practice solutions across the function and in collaboration with stakeholders internally as well as externally
- You are the main contact for tactical and strategic matters regarding terminals with Billerud’s subsidiaries handling railway transport
At Billerud, we put Safety First. Together we take great pride in our responsibility to contribute to a safe work environment. Please read more about our Safety First initiative [ Link removed ] .
To succeed in this position, we believe you have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in strategic procurement of logistics services and international contracts
- Negotiation skills in business relations with and understanding of business law
- Possess a holistic perspective on logistics processes
- Interest and understanding of customer benefits and customer perspectives
- Experience in terminal procurement and in connection with railway experience is desirable
- A university degree, preferably in logistics or within Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- You have good computer and system skills. It is an advantage if you are also knowledgeable in ERP and BI systems
- Good knowledge of English, both oral and written, is a requirement
For us, personality is important. To succeed in this position, we believe you have a holistic and commercial mindset with the ability to see the big picture for the entire Billerud. To fit the role you are solution-oriented and good at planning and prioritizing your work. We prefer if you are analytically inclined and work systematically and structured to achieve continuous improvements. You communicate effectively in both speech and writing and agree with us that collaboration internally as well as externally with others is the way to success!
Our values are very important for us and we believe that you recognize yourself in: Place customer in center, dare to innovate, lead the change and care for each other.
If you want to know more about the role you are welcome to contact Magnus Olander, Senior Director Logistics, on phone
Sista dag för ansökan
Welcome with your application no later than May 31st. We handle the selection process on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application today!
Billerud is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.
- An opportunity to contribute to a more sustainable future
- Development and career opportunities
- Performance-based bonus, occupational pension and a number of different benefits according to company policy.
- Opportunity to hybrid working according to company standard.
Our recruitment process will include interviews, recruitment test, reference checks, alcohol- & drug test as well as background checks.
Job ID: 2023-1860