Role & Responsibilities
- 3+ years of relevant experience in NAV/BC consulting.
- Supporting users within NAV & Business Central implementations and upgrades.
- Provide your expert opinion within the systems and team on how they could improve their business processes and the overall way they run things at present.
Skills & Qualifications
- Fluent in Swedish and English due to role requirements.
- Analysis and requirement gathering from your end clients to enable a smooth project is completed
- To be hands-on with projects and able to work to customer deadlines
- Covering all aspects of consulting; including supporting your colleagues and NAV users, product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training.
In this role, you will gain access to unparalleled knowledge and wisdom by working alongside a fantastic team of renowned professionals. There is also a great base salary with brilliant bonuses and other incentives available to successful applicants.
- Extended vacation period.
- Further career development. Career building should never stand still!
- Team incentives.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Paul Taylor by phone on
+46 8502 42570 or send your current CV to [ Email address blocked ]
Senior NAV/BC Consultant