Are you motivated by creating innovative solutions? At Hiab you will get the chance to work in exciting new development projects, constructing the future of on-road handling equipment.
As a part of increasing Hiabs NPD (New Product Development) department they are now looking to expand the team with a Senior Mechanical Engineer within hydraulics and, more specifically, cylinders. In this role you will be part of an experienced team, with the focus of constructing and calculating new crane models, collaborating with suppliers and other teams within the department. You will be able to both evaluate and test your designs in Hiabs test and innovation center. You will be involved in the whole value chain, from the initial development stage to the finished product.
Hiabs NPD department is responsible for creating loader cranes and on-road handling equipment. Hiab offers you a great place to develop your own skills, whilst working with inspiring colleagues.Arbetsuppgifter
* Construct and calculate new crane models or parts for new cranes based on the requirements specification
* Adapt existing products to new applications
* Collaborate with suppliers and participate in projects with colleagues from other departments in the company
* Evaluate your designs by testing them in Hiab's test and innovation center
You are offered:
- A role at an innovative and world leading workplace, nationally as well as internationally
- The chance to be a part of developing tomorrow's technology and Hiab's work towards a more sustainable future
- The chance to work with an experienced and skilled team
Vi söker dig som
To thrive in this position, you take ownership and are used to collaborating with many stakeholders while at the same time being able to work independently and solve obstacles that may arise throughout the processes. You are experienced in mechanical design, preferably within hydraulics, and are used to the high standards and requirements set.
- Civil engineering degree within mechanics, materials, machine or equivalent
- Experience from previous work with mechanical design
- 3+ years of working experience from similar industries
- Fluency in English, both regarding speech and writing
- We see it as beneficial if you are fluent in Swedish, and if you have previous experience from working with load-carrying structures. Moreover, experience from hydraulics and cylinders, as well as working according to EU-standards, is meriting.
We think that you are result-orientated, independent and have great collaboration skills. You are innovative and have the ability to analyze and improve ways of working.
Information om företaget
Hiab is the world's leading provider of on-road load handling equipment, intelligent services and digitally connected solutions. As the industry pioneer, Hiab's more than 3,400 employees worldwide focus on their commitment to increase efficiency in their customers' businesses and to shape the future of intelligent load handling
Hiab is part of Cargotec.