Polarium is a Swedish company dedicated to providing the best performing, safe and sustainable energy storage solutions built on lithium-ion technology. Polarium’s headquarters and R&D center are situated in Sweden and the manufacturing in Mexico and Vietnam. Through its global sales channels and representation in the US, South Africa, Sweden, UK, New Zealand and Indonesia, Polarium serves customers worldwide. Today, our market-leading solutions are in use on all continents and in all climate zones – from the Equator to the Arctic.
About the job
We are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our journey at Polarium. You are an expert within sheet metal, injection molding and other manufacturing methods. With your knowledge and experience you'll get the opportunity to influence mechanical decisions and designs within Polariums Products. You will act as mentor and technical lead for mechanical design in appointed product areas and you are a great team representative and member.
The position is based at the Polarium HQ in Kista. Business trips will occur occasionally, both international and within Sweden.
- Responsible for mechanical design within selected product groups such as battery modules and systems, rack systems and enclosures
- Expert within sheet metal, injection molding and other relevant manufacturing methods
- Develop the team tools and methods together with the team
- Participate in process improvements and way of working
- Design modularized design blocks with re-use capabilities
Who are you?
- You are passionate and pragmatic with a genuine technical interest
- You like working in a fast-paced environment
- You are a great team player
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years from similar positions
- Experience from indoor and outdoor mechanical designs
- Experience from solid works
- Master or bachelor´s degree in relevant education
- Excellent communication skills, and you are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Polariums future success.