Polarium is a Swedish company dedicated to providing the best performing, safe and sustainable energy storage solutions built on lithium-ion technology. Polarium’s headquarters and R&D center are situated in Sweden and the manufacturing in Mexico and Vietnam. Through its global sales channels and representation in the US, South Africa, Sweden, UK, New Zealand and Indonesia, Polarium serves customers worldwide. Today, our market-leading solutions are in use on all continents and in all climate zones – from the Equator to the Arctic.
About the job
We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Project Manager to join our Polarium Marketing & Communication team. In this position you will be responsible for leading and managing both tactical and strategic marketing activities. As part of our amazing marketing team, you will be joining in on an exciting journey to take the Polarium brand to the next level.
The position is based in Kista, Sweden.
- Run marketing projects to drive sales and brand awareness in an innovative, successful and documented measurable way.
- Be responsible for the project budget, handle media purchases for the campaigns and work close with our agencies and inhouse marketing.
- Run, plan, and distribute the operational work in the project team and be the contact person for internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Reviewing procedures and tools to streamline processes is also something that will be part of the role.
- Minimum six years’ experience of leading marketing projects
- Strong digital marketing skills
- Excellent knowledge of both project management and the production process in all channels and formats
- Experience in media buying, especially B2B media channels
- Experience from sustainability marketing and communication
- Experience from fast-growing business and global B2B is a plus
Qualification and experience:
- High understanding of different marketing channels and adapting campaigns for different mediums and target groups.
- Excellent communication skills is a must to clearly communicate with internal stakeholders and teams
We see that you are
- You are ambitious, proactive, and driven in everything you do
- Structured, responsible and a service-oriented problem solver
- Good at organizing and planning the work with the ability to keep several parallel projects running
- Easy to build relationships with the ability to motivate and inspire others
- Positive attitude and excellent entrepreneurial mindset
- Comfortable in a global environment with English as corporate language
What’s in it for you?
Our offer to you is an independent, fun and varied work with freedom under responsibility and an opportunity to be involved and influence during an exciting growth journey. We have an open, friendly international environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Polariums future success. We also offer a competitive bonus system and a high wellness contribution.