Mercedes-Benz Finans Sweden AB and Denmark A/S offer financial services for both B2B and B2C for Mercedes-Benz vehicles. We are part of the Daimler group and have a joint Swedish-Danish organization, with our headquarter located in the Öresund region.Om tjänsten
We are now looking for a person with a Swedish law degree, who will be a part of our Legal & Compliance team supporting Mercedes-Benz Finans in shaping the future of mobility on the Swedish and Danish market. The position is located in Malmö.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide the company's management and departments with proactive legal advice and support with regard to financing and leasing of vehicles, connected services, corporate governance, marketing, privacy, digitalization, collection and procurement topics.
- Structure business models under legal aspects; draft, coordinate and negotiate legally binding documents both internally and with external stakeholders.
- Monitor the development of applicable legal frameworks; arrange for the required adaptations of company policies, processes, documents; provide trainings for staff.
- Support the implementation of central legal programs and standards on a local level, especially with regard to contract management. Inform the organization about legal requirements on standards and processes, templates, documentation and contracts.
- Support in certain compliance areas, in particular with respect to antitrust, anti-bribery, CAS and AML.
- As part of the Legal & Compliance team, be an active stakeholder in both internal and external projects. Liaise regularly with HQ Legal and Compliance departments, as well as with external legal counsel.
The position will report directly to our CEO where you will be responsible for all legal topics within our Swedish entity. The Senior Legal Specialist will work closely with all departments and support them with legal advice and review of business processes and contracts. There will be regular interactions with the headquarter departments within Integrity & Legal.
This is a full time position. The position is located in Malmö. Some travelling to the Danish office in Copenhagen will be required. Occasional travelling to other destinations, e.g. Germany, foreseen.Vem är du?
We believe that you have a Swedish law degree, and you have 2-5 years of relevant legal experience, either from a law firm or from an in-house position, preferably within a financial organization. You have a sound understanding of financing, leasing and complex commercial agreements.
It is a plus if you have worked with antitrust topics before. In addition, you are a solution-oriented person with strong stakeholder management skills.
You should enjoy working in an international, dynamic and fast-changing environment, in which you are able to create structure and order, and you should be comfortable in delivering output independently and on short deadlines. You are willing to assume responsibility and able to coordinate multiple activities simultaneously. You have good analytical and communication skills. You have high integrity and a good judgment, as integrity is a core value for our organization.
The Legal & Compliance team consist of a Senior Compliance Officer, Senior Legal Specialist responsible for all legal topics within the Danish entity and a Senior Legal Specialist responsible for all legal topics within the Swedish entity. The team is located in Malmö.
You have excellent business English and you are fluent in Swedish. Danish and German skills are a plus, but not required.Om verksamheten
At Mercedes-Benz Finans, we strive to be a contemporary and leading employer. We work actively to promote work-life-balance through, for example, offering flexible working hours when possible.
We are a multicultural organization and we actively work with topics within the field of diversity and equal opportunity. We strive to have a respecting and inclusive organizational culture where individuals feel valued, appreciated, and engaged.
As an employee of Mercedes-Benz Finans, we offer you a wide range of market-adapted, 'up to date' benefits and discounts through, for example, our benefits portal. Additionally, we offer advantages related to our own products. We are in for change - are you?