About the job
In this role you support the full cycle of corporate services and entity management of TMF Capital Markets and Funds clients and maintain them compliant. As a Senior Lawyer, you will be a member of the Swedish Global Entity Management team, which is part of the Nordic organization in TMF Group, and work on a portfolio of international clients. The position will be based in Stockholm.
• Fiduciary services: act as a director of client entities and maintain client entities compliant.
• Support the board of client entities by assessing transactions from a legal perspective, liaise directly with finance and tax teams and monitor transactions.
• Act as day-to-day account manager for clients and other TMF offices.
• Provide clients a broad range of legal administrative and corporate services - if needed, supervise client delivery teams - such as but not limited to drafting of resolutions, agreements, mergers, acquisitions, liquidations and other corporate legal processes, assisting with financial audits and filing corporate reports etc.
• Arrange for and maintain corporate filing of client entities.
• Stay up to date with legal and business developments and keep colleagues informed thereof.
• Assess legal compliance of clients and TMF services under local legislation and global regulatory frameworks.
What we are looking for
You have a Swedish LL.M. degree followed by 4 - 5 years of proven working experience with local corporate legislation, financial understanding and familiarity with annual reporting. Knowledge of Swedish taxes and international tax initiatives would be an advantage.
You are a result oriented and output driven team player with hands-on mentality, coordination capacity and planning skills. A person with strong communication skills, fluent in English and Swedish. You are confident in your competence and the value you bring as a business partner, but you also possess a curiosity to learn and take on new challenges. We expect you to be independent and a person able to take initiatives.
What we offer
Learning opportunities: you will work with experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse requests. You will also be able to enroll in different courses on our Learning Business Academy.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
Contact and application
In this recruitment process, TMF Group is supported by Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. Interviews will be carried out as applications are received so please apply as soon as possible via www.jurek.se. Please note that we do not accept applications by mail. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Catarina Isaksson by phone 076 – 002 69 81, or by email at catarina.isaksson@ jurek.se
TMF Group serves corporations, fund managers, financial institutions and private clients operating, expanding and investing in multiple jurisdictions. We work hand in hand with global advisors and lawyers, supporting their clients with dedicated local expertise covering 80-plus jurisdictions from 120 wholly-owned offices. We administer funds and intricate transactions requiring fail-safe international expertise. We set complex, cross-border carve-outs on firm foundations, ready to trade on day one of operations.