Senior Java Engineer - Malmo, Sweden (MUST BE BASED OR WILLING TO LOCATE IN MALMO):
Start date: 1st October 2021.
12 month contract.
In this role you'll be a part of a great team that provide our users with world class
geospatial data and features. As a member in the team you will be developing applications and tools in a
complex domain with large amount of data and with many exiting challenges to
solve that makes a difference for our users.
- Identify requirements of new features, and propose design and solution.
- Implement features in a suitable programming language.
- Take ownership of delivering features and improvements solving the business
problem at hand.
- Very strong in programming, system design and problem solving.
- Professional experience from writing code in Scala, Java.
- Ability to take ownership, identify requirements, prioritise and make progress in an
environment with limited given input.
- Fluent communication in English.
- Experience in cross team collaboration and communication
Extra Merit Qualifications
- Experience of data engineering in large and complex domains.
- Experience in design and implementation of APIs and REST services
- Experience with frameworks like Akka, Play (Scala), Spring
- Experience with GIS, Geographical Data and Toolkits such as JTS, ArcGIS, QGIS, OpenJump etc
Does this sound of interest? If so apply to this advert or email me on +46 77 588 86 04 [ Email address blocked ] to discuss this further.
Also, feel free to reach out to me on LinkedIn at: [ Link removed ]
#java #scala #backend #sweden #contract #consultant #malmo