Come join our IT Team!
We are now looking for a self-driven and service-minded Senior IT-Technician to join our team at our Gothenburg office! Working as an IT Technician at Plasman is a great opportunity where you will be part of an exciting journey in a global and high-tech environment.
Finding the right person to join our team is about more than filling a job. We are looking for someone with the passion and talent that will help drive our company’s success, today and in the future. If that sounds like you, take advantage of the opportunity and apply today.
With a rich history dating back over 40 years, our collaborative approach, work ethic and commitment have made us a global leader in automotive components. We believe the only thing that separates the possible from the impossible is perspective. We are Plasman, One Driving Force!
You are an important part of our IT solutions. With your experience and knowledge, you will ensure that we have the necessary tools and are working in a functional and secure IT environment. You will communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues in the organization and coordinate all IT related issues. You will also contribute to develop our IT environment and to make sure future needs are met.
- Provide a second line support for other units within Plasman
- Work towards a higher degree of automation/standardization in Plasman’s processes
- Drive alignment towards a common IT infrastructure and IT environment that is more efficient and cost effective
- Support in maintaining and developing the IT platform
- Act as a resource in IT projects
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven experience as computer technician or similar role
- Proven experience showing the ability to independently structure, prioritize and conduct activities necessary to maintain a stable IT environment
- Evaluate and troubleshoot network performance
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in the English language (spoken and written)
To succeed at Plasman, you are a team player with a positive problem-solving attitude. You are curious and open to learn new things and are driven by delivering the best service in all situations to our users. Furthermore, you enjoy a dynamic environment where you have the opportunity to contribute to our success and evolve in your profession.
Contact and application
For further information, please contact Malou Magnusson 0707588745 or Josefine Petersson 0702501429 at Intenso Teknikrekrytering.
All applications is made through the application button.
We look forward to your application!
We are headquartered in Windsor, Canada, and Gothenburg,Sweden. With more than 4,000 employees worldwide, we operate manufacturing, engineering and sales locations in Canada, United States of America, Mexico, Sweden, Belgium, Norway, China, Germany and Japan. Our product capabilities include single-source solutions for tooling, injection molding, chroming, paint applications and assembly—from concept to completion.
Sökord: IT-technician, network, it-environment, computer technician,