Toyota Material Handling Europe (TMHE) is expanding its Group Internal Audit function and we are currently looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to the Internal Audit team. TMHE Internal Audit team helps TMHE group accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of governance and control processes.
As Senior Internal Auditor you will participate in the full audit cycle and perform several different assignments to ensure the efficiency of processes and internal controls. Working with risk assessments and proactively recommending process improvements is an important part of the work. The assignments are performed both independently and in teams and in strong collaboration with local senior management teams throughout the organization.
This position is located at our headquarter in Mjölby and includes frequent international travelling (when traveling is possible). You will report direct to our Head of Internal Audit.
- Drive controls and risk awareness across organisation in order to improve control and risk culture of the organisation and also securing compliance with J-SOX regulation
- Manage all parts of the audit process for the audits you are assigned to carry out, i.e. develop audit programs, perform fieldwork, identify suitable recommendations and write audit reports
- Follow up on status of agreed actions and conduct follow-up audits to verify implementation of actions
- Actively participate in continues improvements of the internal audit function
You have at least 5 years' experience from working with internal or external auditing and consultative working methods and relevant academic degree within finance, business or similar. You also have experience from working in an international environment.
- Have positive attitude, strong collaboration skills and a genuine passion for making things better
- Have a structured and well-organized way of working
- Have proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations. Experience from US SOX or J-SOX is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Communicate effectively with strong business English, both in speech and in writing
- Have the ability to undertake frequent international travelling when traveling is possible
As we are a small team, you will partly be working on projects by yourself and therefore must be able to work independently. The Senior Internal Auditor's curiosity and willingness to learn and adapt are essential to succeed here as well as the ability to be flexible and proactive.
Meeting diverse cultures and colleagues from different functions and countries requires you to be a highly professional, social and diplomatic person. The right candidate also has a high level of integrity and trustworthiness.
You will work in an environment that is strongly influenced by international cooperation and will become a member of a high-performing team with professional colleagues in a global company.
TMHE Internal Audit is a joint corporate function and you will have the opportunity to work with all legal entities within TMHE group and you will be interacting with senior management throughout the organization. You will also have the possibility to work with selected companies within Toyota Industries Corporation (TICO) group.
Your application: Please submit your CV and application today as selection is ongoing, but no later than 2021-06-30.
More information: Ann-Sofie L Gillström, Director TMHE Internal Audit,