Brand new videogame development opportunity for the Stockholm market!
We are highly excited to be partnering up with a highly successful mobile gaming studio in Stockholm as they look to secure top-class talent ahead of a planned new release for 2022 - a brand new game to partner an internationally recognised franchise.
The company is actively looking to build up a highly effective team of server engineers to extend their core infrastructure, optimising critical JVM applications and taking a role in re-architecting their current environment to involve more sophisticated usage of microservices.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will work closely to the games server, implementing cutting edge, scaleable solutions to support millions of players across the globe!
- You will design, test and implement modern tools and workflow technologies required to develop, run and stream a live videogame
- You will take a critical role in ensuring the game servers are efficient, reliable and secure ahead of a major new IP being announced in the coming month!
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a back-end engineer with fluency in Java
- Extensive expertise working with containerisation technology; in particular Docker and Kubernetes
- Prior experience in building, releasing and maintaining mobile video-gamies is highly beneficial
- Highly competitive salary with stock options
- ITP1 pension, additional health insurances
- 30 days vacation, 5000 SEK wellness allowance