Do you find automation and robots exciting? Are you technically interested, able to evaluate and learn new technology and take pride in creating beautiful code? If so, Emoco Labs can be the perfect workplace for you!
At Emoco Labs our main focus is software development, but in our in-house workshop we develop technology for the entire robot including mechanics, electronics, control systems, cloud services, backend and frontend.
We are looking for a full stack developer to join our growing team, a challenging and fun job that offers both variation and great development opportunities. As the fifth member of our software team you will be a keyplayer in our product development and contribute to the company's future growth and success.
Emocos vision- simple and sustainable automation for everyone
Our ambition is to create tools that lower the threshold for automation by making it simpler, cheaper and more accessible to everyone- from small businesses, schools, labs and industry. We offer entrepreneurs knowledge, resources and services that enable them to grow, produce and invest where they operate.
About our web service
At Emoco we develop control systems that we offer our users as a cloud service. For the control systems we use ROS and Linux and the web-based services include an IDE with editor, terminal and file manager. The user can easily create their own dashboard to control and monitor robots. The customer also gets access to a knowledge base with boilerplates and an e-commerce platform where users can buy, sell or share services and products.
A few words from Elin Goertz, co-founder and team lead:
Emoco is a friendly, entrepreneurial and diverse workplace where different skills and experiences are valued. We understand that work and life must be in balance. We know we get the best result when our different personalities and strengths are combined with a shared interest in our job and our company's purpose. We always support each other, but we also take responsibility for our own professional and personal development and growth. That is how we create a great workplace and a thriving business together.Arbetsuppgifter
This is as full stack as it gets. Our software technology has a wide range and we use everything from embedded controllers, cloud service and e-commerce applications to machine learning algorithms. As some of our services are used to control robots the software must be of industrial grade. Here you will have an integral role in a stimulating and agile workplace without hierarchy and where talent is valued over title. At Emoco the result is what matters- function, stability, reusability and security.
Emoco Labs offer future career opportunities - with us you can take the next step as an expert, architect, team lead or product owner. As senior developer you will be involved in launching and growing the company together with the rest of the team and our customers.
In this job you will:
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
* Maintain code quality through test automation and peer code reviews
* Build internal and external applications from mobile apps and customer-facing order systems to scheduling algorithms and data analysis tool
* Have an active role in defining our development processes and systems architecture
* Work with a Vue.sj, Node, Typescript, MySQl, WebRTC, GraphQL and MySQL stack
* Research the latest tooling and technology, evaluate and make recommendations on how to benefit from their use
* Participate in project planning
* Collaborate with a team of smart and friendly colleagues
Vi söker dig som
The position as full stack developer requires practical skills and experiences. You like to be a part of a fast paced team, you are always up-to-date in your technical scope, you love a challenge and most likely you excel at solving difficult tasks. You appreciate creating reusable and reliable technical solutions as you are both creative and meticulous with a great eye for detail. You are goal oriented, taking initiative comes naturally and you are always looking to receive and give feedback to grow both personally and professionally.
This job requires:
* Solid experience developing business-critical systems
* Several years of experience working as a software developer
* Participated in multiple diverse projects
* Knowledge and experience in decision-making regarding technology and building system architecture
* Good communications skills in English
In this recruitment process we will focus on your interest in the position as well as your personal skills. The personal skills that is most important is:
* Start: According to agreement
* Location: Stockholm, Lidingö
* Extent of work: fulltime
* Contact information: Recruitment Consultant Johanna Sörell, [ Email address blocked ]
OBS! - We do not handle applications through email, apply for the position by clicking apply here below
Information om företaget