Software Skills is a recruitment company that specialises in software and IT. We match highly skilled developers, testers and other IT experts with small and large organisations, product companies and consulting companies in Gothenburg. As represented by us, you will be guided through a friendly and professional recruitment process that aims to secure a role that perfectly matches your abilities.
Do you want to help change the real estate sector by reducing energy usage and minimising the carbon footprint? Metry is looking for a senior frontend developer who want to contribute to data driven sustainability by developing their energy data platform.
Metry digitalises access to energy data, helping the real estate industry - that is responsible for emitting 1/3 of the world's greenhouse gases - become more energy efficient. To do this they have developed an easy way to compile data from hundreds of utility providers, millions of smart meters and analog measuring points.
About the role:
Metry is looking for motivated developers who can collaborate with their colleagues to build something that has value for them and their customers, while enjoying the entire development process. As part of the frontend team, you will help Metry take a step in the right direction and grow their business.
Although you will be focusing on frontend development, you should also be able to perform backend work when needed.
You are enthusiastic about code quality and application performance as well as being used to working in a team collaborating with a product owner or project manager. Apart from having minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience, they also see that you have:
- Experience with automated testing of frontend applications (Jest, Karma, Jasmine etc.)
- Knowledge of REST APIs and how to consume them
- A proven track record of anticipating and articulating technical risks and deconstructing complex problems
- Being product minded, UX & detail oriented
- Good communication skills in English
Nice to haves or happy to learn:
Their offer to you:
- Experience with mobile development (Ionic, flutter etc.)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Experience with PHP, Python, Node or similar technologies
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud computing services
- Familiarity with MongoDB or other document databases
- A great team and a great engineering culture (Read more here)
- Challenging projects and opportunity to work with latest tech stack
- Opportunity to pick your own working equipment
- Budget for team building
- Budget for personal development
- Private health insurance
- Contribution to your pension plan
- Friskvårdsbidrag (Sports and gym expenses up to 2000 SEK)
The Metry team is working remotely at the moment, but they have a great office in central Gothenburg with good coffee and a selection of tea (they can order something else if you are not a tea/coffee drinker). Every Friday afternoon they have company-wide workshops, release parties and discussions that go under the name “Fantastic Fridays".
How to apply
Please press the Apply button at the top right corner of the page. Any questions about the position? Contact Rickard Kannerholt at rickard.kannerholt@softwareskills .se for more information. We consider candidates on a rolling basis, which means the role might be filled before the application deadline.