This is an extremely progressive, senior opportunity within a global organisation and one of the world's most recognisable brands. Reporting to Nordic Management, with support coming from numerous locations worldwide, the responsibility will cover the Scandinavian / Nordic region and will allow you to own processes and develop serious leadership skills.
Our client is a multi-billion dollar global organisation whose global purpose, over the past 100 years, is to provide first-class quality to the automotive, aerospace and industrial sector. Since their inception the group has been developing and progressing worldwide, and they are continuing to do so
The primary task of this role is to join the group, as part of a re-structured team, and ensure financial excellence in terms of reconciliation and coherence. Typical duties will include:
- Ensuring that financial accounting systems are maintained in appropriate detail, including accuracy of data entry, account reconciliation and reporting in accordance with USGAAP. Provide financial analysis, reporting, dealing with internal and external auditors and tax authorities.
- Performing regular reviews of internal control processes, to ensure they are understood and followed by the business.
- Drivng continuous improvement to strengthen controls and add value
- Responsible for the preparation of income and balance sheet statements, consolidated and various other accounting statements and reports
- Analysing financial reports, reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal vouchers, payroll records, sales and purchase ledgers, etc.
- Ensuring monthly, quarterly and year-end closings are completed in a timely manner
On behalf of our client, Michael Page are looking a forward-thinking, hard-working individual that wants to be part of an international team. Our client is really looking to invest in their employees, so the require that you are a dedicated and motivated individual to really add value in this role
The ideal candidate will be be specialized in:
- Financial accounting: including the preparation of statutory accounts and financial reporting; tax and treasury;
- In addition to the above mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined.
- Operates within defined parameters, prepares accounts and analyses as required. Work may involve all or some of the following activities: processing of sales invoices, processing payable invoices, inter-company billing, bank payments and inventory/fixed assets control.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- 5 years of experience in accounting within a multinational company
- Fluent language skills in Swedish and English
- ACCA or CIMA certification. Part qualified would also be considered
- Experience with USGAAP is a distinct advantage
- Strong analytic skills and focus on accuracy
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting or relevant
- Proficient in PC applications, especially Excel
- Experience in SAP
- High reliability and self-motivation
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Flexibility in work approach to accommodate accounting timetable
The chance to develop within an international environment, to develop those highly respected + sought after skills as they look to invest in you and, to be rewarded in the process.